[NFP] Moksha Laying of Hands

MarsEco

Chieftain
THIS IS A QUESTION and/or COMMENT ABOUT A BUG.

As the Title indicates, it is focused on the Governor Title for Moksha, when they are Fully Established in our city. They do not seem to Heal the units in the city that Moksha is Fully Established. It is just normal +20 MAX Healing. This was when I was using a Navy, might work with land units. I wanted to post this first.

Is it a special modifier that Land, Sea, Air, and Religious Units get when they are Purchased or Trained in a City where Moksha was Fully Established AND ALSO, only in that same city? If so, that's convoluted AF, excuse me, so that is why I assume it is some kind of bug to naval units.

Please inform me, I couldn't find more info on the matter online, just that others have had the same "bug." Which if it is, please fix Firaxis, asap!

The ability allows to units that stay in the city's territory in which Moksha is established to fully heal in one turn. I don't remember of it takes a full turn to activate. I don't think it bypass the non-recovery of units that require strategic resources when you have any strategic resource (why is this still a thing after the strategic update...). Basically it allows a city to become a powerful rest-stop. It can also be useful when defending, when the enemy suicides themselves on your units which recover completely every turns.

It doesn't work like the Fountain of Youth youth: it doesn't give to units trained in that city a trait or hidden promotion that increase their recovery.

Imagine the same thing with Naval units as the Phoenician in a city with the Cothon.

The ability allows to units that stay in the city's territory in which Moksha is established to fully heal in one turn. I don't remember of it takes a full turn to activate. I don't think it bypass the non-recovery of units that require strategic resources when you have any strategic resource (why is this still a thing after the strategic update...). Basically it allows a city to become a powerful rest-stop. It can also be useful when defending, when the enemy suicides themselves on your units which recover completely every turns.

It doesn't work like the Fountain of Youth youth: it doesn't give to units trained in that city a trait or hidden promotion that increase their recovery.

Imagine the same thing with Naval units as the Phoenician in a city with the Cothon.
Yes, that is how most of us think it "should" work, but it doesn't do that at all. It provides zero healing bonuses to Naval Units. It say's the "governor's units" whatever that means. Maybe it's an oversight and it's only Land and not Naval/Air Units. I didn't try it with Religious Units, maybe that's what it means but then why not say that. Or it is just busted from a recent update.

I will try to do some testing after my shift, I remember it worked with my land units.

I also remember the ability changed, because it only worked on religious unit in Rise & Fall, but was updated in Gathering Storm to heal every units. It might still work differently if the played ruleset is R&F. Which one do you use ?

I will try to do some testing after my shift, I remember it worked with my land units.

I also remember the ability changed, because it only worked on religious unit in Rise & Fall, but was updated in Gathering Storm to heal every units. It might still work differently if the played ruleset is R&F. Which one do you use ?
I can't imagine anyone still playing with RnF but not GS. I am using all ALL DLCS, RnF, GS, tNF, & LP.

Top Bottom