Mordor Palace

Hi,
I made the first model for your mod...
sorry, that it took so long, but I am full of work and have only little bit of time.

here is the screen

and the DL
http://charell.mine.nu/civ4/baradur/baradur.rar

hope it´s looking fine for you... it´s really hard to create these fantasy buildings, so I´ll do my best!

after these models, I will call me a :king:

:lol:

greetings,
Charly

what is the exact difference between "black gates:gate of mordor" and "helms deep"? in the pictures is looks, that both are walls between mountains, the first looking constructed like baradur consisting dark stones and towers, and "helms deep" looks at the picture brighter and without towers... is it correct? are they constructed between mountains to protect the valley? or are they used as city walls? this will be difficulter to create.

the path of the seath looks like a cave in a mountain? correct?

sorry, but i never have seen the lord of the ring-episodes... :/

I tried to make the "elven palace"

here is the screen

and the DL
DL

think, its not so nice like onthe pictures, but i had to use less polys for the game...
think, it can be used in the xml-file as 1x1-leaf, because it is so high, it will grow over the other buildings...

It's really nice,

Helms deep is a fortress, The black gates area supplement to the mountains blocking mordor from the resyt of the world.

The path of the dead is a cave in a mountain

sincerely
thomas

The Frotress of Helms Deep is made... But I have modified it a bit... I shorted the street up to the castle, and i deleted the wall runnig through the valley... it was to overscaled for the game...

here is the screen

and the DL
DL

can i add another request?
this is angband.
thanks.
shrink or change as much as you want.

I made the mountain behind helms deep bigger... more mountain-like . is it the way you ment it?

more mountains i wouldn´t insert, only change the existing one, because it will get too many polys... it´s at the limit of beeing playable on low-mem-computers now... more will slow down the engines too much... it´s your decision :dunno:

here is the screen

and the DL
DL

greetz, charly

Top Bottom