Mordor Palace

Hi,
I´m sorry, but "Angband" seems to be not pictured enough... the painting you gave me is not good enoug, I need pictures from differend angles to make a 3d-picture in my fantasy... I found not one more pictures of this building.

same problem to rivendale... it is a city or a village? I don´t find any other pictures as the one you gave me , and they are too tiny :/

the fortress isengard, and the black gate I could make,
the Arkenstone I have to try.. i am weak in creating persons (hehehe , i am defenetively not god )

when is our release?

greetz, Charly

We're still trying to maek it not crash to Desktop, no saying how long that will be
angband, well, just make a standard evil lord's fortress, dark, and with lot's of towers... just have fun... there's no set way anything looks... it is never shown\mentioned in the movies, it is from some of tolkeins other works (the sillmarion)

rivendale, i'll try to find more pictures for you. (it essentially is a small elven Village... it is also refered to as the last homely house)

sincerely
thomas.berubeg

Incredible! Wonderful! Amazing! Great! Add more adjectives you remember! I loved all these buildings, specially the Elven Palace. About Angband, it's more like a subterraneous fortress in the middle of a mountain chain, full of secret entries to it; it has three peaks with towers, the Thangorodhrim, that I believe to be much alike Barad-Dûr. The name Angband means "Hell of Iron".

I was thinking we should make it very different from Baradur, so people don't get confused

hi,
i´m still alive, but i am very stressed at time before xmas and the new year.
i will take advance at the further models in january. if you want to release now, you could make an addon, update or patch or something that kind with the following models...

i hope you can understand me,

merry xmas and a happy new year,

yours, Charly

Well merry christmas, and happy new year.

If i can make a request to the model you'll make first, can it be rivendale, please?

Top Bottom