More Civilisations

out of curiousity, what is the status on Zambezi? Is that project finished or are you planning on comming back to that later on? I know Tomatekh is planning to do Zimbabwe, but is there anything else planned?

Zambezi has fallen by the wayside a bit, mainly because all of the civs can be accessed outside of the pack so it kind of defeats the purpose. Tomatekh's got quite a few African civs available from the pack, Moriboe's done Nri and we've got some still in the works too. So I think you could say Zambezi is still alive, just not as Zambezi

Speaking of Nri (and other Moriboe's civs, the Khazars and Flanders), they could be updated if he agrees - there are some civ icons missing in the Culture/Tourism influence screen and TSL values could be added. Otherwise they work great.

out of curiousity, what is the status on Zambezi? Is that project finished or are you planning on comming back to that later on? I know Tomatekh is planning to do Zimbabwe, but is there anything else planned?

Truth be told, I've been using LastSword's Zimbabwe mod in my games, which is very well done. That, combined with my schedule which doesn't give me much time to mod anymore, has sort of left my own plans for Zimbabwe on hold.

We've released about 70% of the Zambezi civs, though. Mali, Benin, Garamantes, Nri, Kongo, Kilwa, the Ayyubids are all available.

BNW's inclusion of Morocco sort of removed the need for the Almohads.

Which only leaves the Taureg, Kanem-Bornu, and Madagascar. If I recall those were the civs that had the least or in some cases no planning done.

I'm open to working on some of them again in the future, but at the moment I don't really have any plans beyond finishing up my Champa mod.

Which only leaves the Taureg, Kanem-Bornu, and Madagascar. If I recall those were the civs that had the least or in some cases no planning done.

I'm open to working on some of them again in the future, but at the moment I don't really have any plans beyond finishing up my Champa mod.

I think there is also Ashanti to do, at least it sounds interesting.

By the way, any chance of getting a patch or separate mod with TSL values for your civs along with the Champa? It would be great to play as Kiev :)

I'd prefer to see the Rozwi Empire or Punt (which we know existed) rather than Kitara (which we, y'know, don't), but that's probably just me. I agree on the Buganda front, though. =]

I think there is also Ashanti to do, at least it sounds interesting.

By the way, any chance of getting a patch or separate mod with TSL values for your civs along with the Champa? It would be great to play as Kiev :)

I was going by the Zambezi map on the front page, so I forgot about the Ashanti.

And yes, I plan to release a new version of Champa (still not the final version as I don't have a leader screen yet) as well as a true start location patch for my civs (thanks again for the values) sometime this week (Monday or Tuesday).

Here's the More Civs compatibility Patch (+Leugi's Israel). The first attachment is the mod if you want to install it now, whilst the second attachment is the project for Pouakai.

EDIT: I just made a quick update to include Leugi's Israel in the Europe map. There weren't co-ordinates for it in Europe in the list janboruta had given me, so I skipped over it at the time.

Attachments

• More Civs YnAEMP Compatibility Patch (v 1).rar
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,846
  • More Civs YnAEMP Compatibility Patch.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 597
Top Bottom