Most Hated Civ?

incans for sure, pachacuti is the biggest dumbass the world ever has :)
the whole mezoamerican-madness appears just too often and all of them are so aggressive and predictable (well more than usual)

I hate the Indians the most. They always seem to backstab me every game even after i have been giving them stuff all game to get them as my allies.

The Inca/Maya/others are annoying because they seem to go to war earlier than others after refusing a demand from them.

The big big big biggest sucky thing in Civ is that the civilizations are all the same. There is no difference in how they play or think.

I think it's any militaristic and agricultural civ because they get a clear advantage then.

I not so sure about different civs being the same. They each have different build priorities. For example Japan build no culture or defenders, England builds a huge navy, Egypt builds loads of culture etc.

And sadly there's no militaristic and agricultural civ(because if there were, it would be unstoppable:lol: ).

Agricultural civs tend to be powerful. Germany is very worrying early on, due to their agression, and the free archers they get on harder difficulties.

IMO I've not noticed the differences. The differences are only there because of the perks, unique units and the start location that forces the AI to work a bit differently.

That's what I've noticed at least :p Im not sure at all.

That's just the mark of a good player; the civs are extremely similar, as somebody else said.

Believe me, she didn't just choose it at random. She chose it specifically because of what it had to offer.

Good question.

I hate them all, it just depends on the game/situation at the time.:D

I not so sure about different civs being the same. They each have different build priorities. For example Japan build no culture or defenders, England builds a huge navy, Egypt builds loads of culture etc.

And sadly there's no militaristic and agricultural civ(because if there were, it would be unstoppable:lol: ).

Agricultural civs tend to be powerful. Germany is very worrying early on, due to their agression, and the free archers they get on harder difficulties.

theoretically yes, but the differences are small especially on higher levels (emperor or above)

every AI player sooner or later builds a magnificient force, attackers, defenders, navy and artillery included. all of their cities sooner or later become an untouchable fortress of doom and wealth that have all sweety and expensive buildings. all of them is going to be very rich, they will have money for everything. their culture and research grow rapidly whether its scientific or not. and so.

the differences are really small, the same behaviour, the same military structure, the same city placement, the same tile working, the same unit choices, the same military tactics (or the lack of it). in higher levels, there is really no difference at all. in lower levels and/or in the ancient age there could be some, but thats rapidly disappearing as the game goes on and the massive AI empires are formed (who cares that one AI civ is expansionistic if every opponent expands his borders infinitely and continueosly)

and just to annoy you with my 'sophistications' (^^), so yes there is militaristic-agricultural civ, they are the aztecs :)

and just to annoy you with my 'sophistications' (^^), so yes there is militaristic-agricultural civ, they are the aztecs :)

Well you definitely got me there.:mad: I checked the CFC section on Civilizations, but it must have shown me the Aztecs traits in Vanilla. I hate getting stuff wrong.

I see what you're saying. I think starting location is the biggest factor when it comes down to how successful a civilization will be, and yes, eventually an AI will get round to building pretty much everything available to it. But I stand by what I said- the build priorities which can be found in the Editor, do have a moderate impact on games.

And because she was a good player.;)

That sorta goes without saying. :) I also do not have any idea what you are saying Ondskan. By me it's alright if you post in another language every once in a while but the least you can do is direct it at someone. ;)

Oui, quand même! Ah, ça alors! Il faudrait au moins que tu nous dises si tu va parler dans une autre langue!;)
Il faut avouer qu'il est drôle de contempler l'incompréhension des autres alors qu'on parle une autre langue. Je maîtrise bien plus celle-ci que toute autre, et j'aimerais bien voir ce que penseraient les autres usagers du forum si je commençais à parler de transsubstanciation ou de

On the topic, I'd say I hate Xerxes, he always seems to get strong. Egypt is either wiped out before cavs, or is the #1 power. But this highly depends on start location. And in any case, I'll kick all of 'em out of the install .exe before MA!

Greece, nothing stops early horse rushes like hoplites.

Il faut avouer qu'il est drôle de contempler l'incompréhension des autres alors qu'on parle une autre langue. Je maîtrise bien plus celle-ci que toute autre, et j'aimerais bien voir ce que penseraient les autres usagers du forum si je commençais à parler de transsubstanciation ou de

Je te seconde. C'est très drôle de parler dans une autre langue que personne d'autre peux comprendre. C'est même plus drôle quand on nous dit d'arreter de parler Español.:lol:

Top Bottom