1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Most Hated Civ?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Ansar, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Hadesspirit

Hadesspirit Prince

I hate Incans,Mayans,Sumeria,Portugal..
    İ like most RUSSIA,ROME,OTTOMAN,GERMANY,IRAQUOIS

2. The Loser

The Loser King

I just hate the Koreans. Don't ask me why, just hate them :p

3. TheOverseer714

TheOverseer714 Overseer

Amen, brother!

4. Ansar

Ansar Détente avec l'été

You just quoted yourself. ;)

5. Dezzilisk

Dezzilisk THIS GUY.

Terrorist!:p

:joke:

6. CEO Daedalus

CEO Daedalus Gibsoneer

you know not all Iraqes are terrorists, so I fail to see the humor in that.

7. TheOverseer714

TheOverseer714 Overseer

I figured he might've missed my comments earlier on Korea, so I just quoted myself, and agreed with him. I was wondering who would notice....

8. Desertsnow

Desertsnow πr²

Babylon, for one. Their religious-scientific advantage gives them a cultural advantage and they flip my cities.
    Zulu, for another. Shaka can be a right bastard sometimes.
    But mainly India. The AI Gandhi, very unlike his real historic counterpart, always declares war at the worst possible time for the player. If I end up with him as a neighbor (which seems to happen more often than not when I'm playing Egypt) I make it a point to do as much damage to him as possible, as early as possible, just so he won't be a nuisance later on. (The same holds true to an extent for Shaka but I despise Gandhi especially.)

9. MAS

MAS Deity

Ah, yes, Gandhi going nuts with nukes is due to some kind of emergent behavior. You see, his low aggression and his builder traits means that, if he survives until the late game, he will have all of his cities build up like a builder would, and he has tons of units that are unused, plus more and more units coming from his completely build up core, so this leads to him declaring war at someone.

Ironically, he basically goes nuts with nukes because of his low aggression settings. The AI with high aggression settings don't have this emergent behavior.

10. Headbanger

Headbanger Warlord

What do you know, your just an internets tube.

11. marineman

marineman Chieftain

Ok lets see who I hate (warning this is a long list)I will go in order from most hated to least hated on my own personal hates list :crazyeye:

1. :ar15: Bloody Backstabbing ZULUS shocka always comes after me with a freaking impis rush!

2. :ar15: Mongols same reason as zulu except the mongols rush me with horsemen and even if i want to be allies they would never help me :dunno:

3. :ar15: Celts always end up having super cities and a huge empire add that to brennuses backstabbing and....well....your dead.

4. :ar15: Germans always pissed off.....

And that is my top 4 :crazyeye:

And to all the *others* Ha Ha:ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15:

12. CEO Daedalus

CEO Daedalus Gibsoneer

internets?? tube??

13. Desertsnow

Desertsnow πr²

@ Marineman: I dislike playing against Celts for the same reason as I enjoy playing as Celts. Those Gallic Sword units (or as one Civfanatic calls 'em, "pigstickers in PJs") can be devastating on the offensive.

14. Rodrig0

Rodrig0 Monarch

My top hated would be...

1 Carthage! I like early rushing my closest neighbor, and I'd hate to have to go against numidians. Fortunatelly I play Carthage :D
    2 Persia. I hate them because I fear them, and the units I see as the greatest threat are immortals. Plus Xerxes is very agressive and always annoyed at me by default.
    3 India. Gollum! Gollum!
    4 Byzantines. They're always so peaceful and cultural... not that it is specially bad, but... what the heck!!! Let's kill!! :ar15:

Least heated: France. Their saint always saves them from early annihilation at my hands :D I dunno why, but I love the saint.

Did everyone already notice Isabella has a picture of her in her office?

15. Asguard

Asguard Chieftain

seems to me that the Zulus are always at war.. it doesn't matter how hard you try to be their friend they will go to war with you.. they are all out conquerers.. or try to be. if you r more powerful then they r then they will act like your friends until they get a chance to stab u in the back.. other than them the Inca try to be similair.. i have an interesting game going now where i am the Aztec and playing with the Inca and the Mayan as the only 3 civs.. just wanted to see how it went.. i am in the year 1495 now and i am behind both of them technological, but we r all close to even in size and military strength.. we will see how it goes... good luck in your games

16. MadScotsMan

MadScotsMan The Ruler of Cattle

Portugal, Portugal, and Hittites. Portugal declared war on me once, and we had a MPP, RoP, and he was an age behind me, and a hellof a lot smaller! And the Hittites just because they like to declare war on me while I have another war going.....

17. Headbanger

Headbanger Warlord

Try as I may gypsy curses do little to phase the AI.