Most Nukes Ever Launched in a Game?

I had a game where ragnar had the entire world as vassals except me obviously. I was alone on a decent content and was going for a space win. But ragnar keept declearing war on me and delayed my space building. He was never any real threat since I had a solid naval force but he was still damm annoying so in the end I changed all producion from building space ship parts to building nukes. Think I made around 100 nukes that I than launched on every single city on the map except mine and the bigger citys got 2 nukes on them. Around 1/3 of the worlds population died that turn:devil:. After that I finished my space ship and leaft the deserted world.

wow....

I was locked in frequent border wars with Ragnar. Then one of my scouting flights saw a HUGE mass of troops in one of his cities; 56 modern armors, 50 gunships, 70 mech infantries. It accounted for about 1/2 of his army (I'm playing on a huge Terra map). That city got nuked. Repeatedly. I dropped tack nukes from missile cruisers, a few ICBMS, and basically nuked it until the city was empty. Took about 10 missiles.

Top Bottom