Mouse binding & edge scrolling

Janie

Chieftain
anyone figure out how to enable these features? I tried toggling the interface options and restarting but it did nothing. My mouse always ends up on my second monitor and edge scrolling only works for a few seconds and only in 2 directions.
Is this my game or is this a known bug?
thanks,
janie

I think you have to hover the mouse near, but not right next to the edge of the map (not the screen). It was driving me nuts so I turned it off. Now I need to find out how to rebind the map scrolling keys on my keyboard.

How can I start Civ6 in its own window, so that I can alt-Tab to my desktop or move the Civ6 window aside so part of the desktop is visible? This was possible in Civ5, but I can't get it to work here.

When you first start the game (initial blue menu screen) you can select Borderless Windowed mode in the options list. You cannot change this once you start/load a game.

Thanks, Brewster. One small correction though: the three options are Windowed (the one I want), Full Screen, and Borderless Window. I'm not sure what the effective difference is between the latter two, but the first option does allow one to grab the title bar and move the window so as to give access to the desktop.

I didn't realize there was an option on the main screen, i'll have to check it out. the mouse issues are really annoying.

Top Bottom