Move to the Frontier!!

SKILORD

Insurgent
Greater Cormyr only has eight citizens! I must glorify the benefits of fronteir life so that you will move out there with me to help our little nation build up it's fringe!

1. Great Chicks! like my Girlfreind.

2. Rugged lifestyle! for those who like life on the edge!

3. Beautiful beaches! no wait they got razed......

still... join us on the fronteir!

4. American booty!

5. Happiness! everyone here is happy! just ask 'em!

6. Money! plenty of commerce up here!

7. Beautiful Culture! Temples, Luxuries!

8. Massages! (no actually i'm lying)

9. Scantily clad temptresses! (lying again)

So talk to you're local census officer. Disorganizer will understand you when you say, "I wanna move to the Fronteir! :goodjob: ";)

You don't got me convinced though. How 'bout some real political influence? Virtual democracy and stuff?

We of the city of PDX show that we are innovative people. Therefore, we are PROUD.

Salutations!

P.S. I'm not too happy with the local pub-closing time regulations though. How about some free booze?
P.P.S. SKILORD, how kind of you that you want to share your girlfriend with us! (just kidding)

Originally posted by Shabbaman

P.S. I'm not too happy with the local pub-closing time regulations though. How about some free booze?

I have instructed the local authorities that they are to decriminalize this law, by not enforcing it until such a time as the law can be removed from the books. Now that PDX does not sit directly on the American border, the citizens can afford and need to relax. In fact, I am going to open my own pub in PDX, called the Mortal Immortal, and it will be open at all hours.:D

share alaina! never, she's MINE!

i was just saying there were girls like here there, just as great as she is. (she is not 1 of the temptress ladies, i don't know where they come from but i'm guessing that it's Egypt.)

I'm wondering how to set up a local decision making body, maybe i'll make my own site for the province.

Top Bottom