• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

Mind if I offer a surrender? I guess I could try to fight, the fact that the closest land-based oil is Western China or Alaska kind of sucks. Gives Japan no ability to make a navy.... I guess I'll try to hold off for a bit.

Mind if I offer a surrender? I guess I could try to fight, the fact that the closest land-based oil is Western China or Alaska kind of sucks. Gives Japan no ability to make a navy.... I guess I'll try to hold off for a bit.

Well, the Japanize fought until they were nuked :nuke:

But you are right no close oil sucks.. I am surpised that there is none in Australia.

Well, the Japanize fought until they were nuked :nuke:

But you are right no close oil sucks.. I am surpised that there is none in Australia.
There should be a ton of it in East Indian Islands.....that's one of the main reasons Japan expanded in that direction! The map builder missed that one for sure!

And surrender is always an option....In a smaller pitboss game I am playing, we actually had 1 player vassal to another, which I never thought I would see in a MP game.

EDIT: After opening the save, who are you at war with? Is there a civ I haven't met yet? :confused:

I've reached my last opportunity to play today with approx 4 hours on the clock but Levgre hasn't played yet. Since a double move will cost him a major city I can't see any alternative but to pause the game for now until Levgre can play so that's what I've done.

I took my turn, but unfortunately I am in the diplo screen... so I can't unpause to take my turn... I can take it tomorrow morning when I wake up, about 9 hours from now, if a reload could be done with that much time left.

Not quite sure what is/was going on...I got a warning message from the Hamachi Client server....

It seems to be fixed now....

server showed as up and visible on Hamachi, but I had to restart hamachi on my end too to actually connect.

Edit: I'm getting "relayed" connection on Hamachi. Which means actually loading the game will probably take 20 minutes.

Still can't connect. It tries, but then can't actually transfer the data and errors out.

Hamachi is showing "relayed connection, slow" for the server.

Looks like levgree tried and failed as well?

Server rebooted and game reloaded.

A little more than 9 hours on the clock.

Lets use the pause function if necessary to get everyone in.

Top Bottom