[Vanilla] [MP PBC][1.0.8.4] All promotions available for apostles

Bernaar

Chieftain
I am playing in a multiplayer play by cloud game (started as an online game) as USA. When I create an apostle I remember from my single player games that you can always pick from three random promotion on creation. All the apostles I create get to pick from every available promotion in the game. This was the case from the first apostle I created and have been so ever since.

I assume this is a bug?

The save file included is an internet game save and should be loaded as such. I removed the other (real) players from the game so they are AI now. The save game contains a apostle I bought the previous turn, but there is enough faith to build a new one if that helps with debugging.

Attachments

• TEDDY ROOSEVELT 212 1505 AD bug.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
One of the religious city states gives you this bonus. I do not remember which one.

Wow, I totally forgot about the extra bonusses! I guess this thread is resolved then. Thanks!

I am playing in a multiplayer play by cloud game (started as an online game) as USA. When I create an apostle I remember from my single player games that you can always pick from three random promotion on creation. All the apostles I create get to pick from every available promotion in the game. This was the case from the first apostle I created and have been so ever since.

I assume this is a bug?

The save file included is an internet game save and should be loaded as such. I removed the other (real) players from the game so they are AI now. The save game contains a apostle I bought the previous turn, but there is enough faith to build a new one if that helps with debugging.

Pretty certain this happens every time you build an Apostle, regardless of suzerainty or Wonders.
I usually ignore the religious game completely, but each & every time I have ever built any Apostles, I always get a choice of 3 random promotions. Period.
So I would say this is normal, and as designed.

Top Bottom