Msav Official Disband/reform Thread

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
MSAV OPENS THE FLOOR FOR A DISCUSSION

"MILITARY REFORM AND DISBAND THREAD)

THE IRAQUIS NATION has been crushed in battle, and our victorious armies are now standing outside their capital oil springs, where we managed to get a great leader, Tojo, out of an elite samurai.

The war has so far given us

The Eastern Iraquois Enclave

Maung Chunk, a great eastern port with 4 silk luxuries

Southern Rome Cities

Pisae, a classical mining city in hills with some gold
Cumae, a trading city by the river in the hills
Veii, the disputed city for Forbidden Palace, now in ruins building temple, 1pop

Iraqouis Territory Cities

Chattanaugha, great eastern port defended by Southern river, took saltpeter
Salamanca, wonder city with Sistine Chapel and Pyramids

My intentions so far is to
Garrison Salamanca (10 pop and resisting) with 3 elite swordsmen and various new cavalry units. These elites should stay there to preempt any rebellion until we can move the cavalry north, as I do not expect an attack here.

Disband Veteran Swordsmen in Yatta or Pisae (both pop 1) from Ominato (2 vet swords) and chattanagha (2 vet swords) and the sword by Yatta as well.

Planned Disbands for regional reconstruction of the Southeast and part of the
military reform program.

Horsemen, 2 total

Disband Horseman in Maung Chunk (Temple 22) and send Salamanca Horseman to Kagemusha to disband.

Swordsmen, 14 total

Ominato 2 (sent to new FP site, disband)
Chattanaugha 2 (sent to new FP site, disband)
Cumae 1 (sent to new FP site, disband)
Yatta 1 (disbanding this alone reduces production time from 22 to 15)
Pisae 1 (disbanding this alone reduces production time from 22 to 18)
Odawara 1 (sent to new FP site, disband)

one by Yatta mountain (sent to new FP site, disband)
two east of Cumae (sent to new FP site disband)

3 Elite Swordsmen to garrison Salamanca and act as regional police force
Southern Army Command

Warriors, 2 total

Pete and Bentropolis, disband in Kagemusha.

16 Samurais
Elites (8) transferred to Grand Admiral Alis Imperial Commando
Samurai Imperial Strike Commando of 7 Samurai, "Shichi ni no Samurai"
leader Helloween Knight, elite samurai

Veterans (8) transferred to Southern Army Command in order to police and patrol the Japanatican-Iroquois border as peacekeeping force. For historical reasons these 8 samurai shall NOT be upgraded. We need some tradition here.

Southern Army will now comprise of

Iraquois-Babylonian border

3 Elite Swordsmen (Salamanca Guard)
8 Veteran Samurai (Patrol Samurai)
5 Cannons (send some north)
5 Cavalry (Strike unit)
10 Musketeers (a little building here)

Since we have no organized Northern Army to speak of, we should have a discussion on how to organize the Zarnia-Kitakinu Military District, which will be done in another thread.

I would recommend changing the Horsemen Status from "Disband" to "Upgrade". This would yield us 2 more Calvery for 200 Gold (100 Apiece). The one in MC can be transfered to the Northern Command.

And, my reports say Halloween is a Calvery. So would it not go better in an army of Tojo's? (Heroic Epic plus Military Academy.)

I agree on the "Southern Guardian Force Samurai" as well as the Disbanding of Warriors. Let's wait until we finish up this war before we disband the Swords, though.

hi i was wondering:

if there is no army in the north, does this mean that the southrn army is our entire army at the moment, or is there some in the north you have just not yet organised them (i mean is there physicaly soliders in the north)?

I get the whole "Shichi ni no Samurai" and these are not upgraded because there for ceremonial duty. what about the samuri in the southrn army will these be upgraded same with swordsmen?

And as for the southern (and northen) armys will these be stacked together or spread out along the border?

and are we at war still? is this the how you want our armys to be after the war or is it for now until we unleash the next phase of the war.

Nobody said:
if there is no army in the north, does this mean that the southrn army is our entire army at the moment, or is there some in the north you have just not yet organised them (i mean is there physicaly soliders in the north)?
There are small garrisons in the north, but they are insufficient to repel a serious attack.

Nobody said:
hi i was wondering:

I get the whole "Shichi ni no Samurai" and these are not upgraded because there for ceremonial duty. what about the samuri in the southrn army will these be upgraded same with swordsmen?

And as for the southern (and northen) armys will these be stacked together or spread out along the border?

and are we at war still? is this the how you want our armys to be after the war or is it for now until we unleash the next phase of the war.

1. Swordsmen are a dead end for upgrades, and veteran swords will be disbanded Elite swordsmen will garrison Salamanca, 3 of them.

2. No Samurai at all will be upgraded, this is the very icon of our nation and will be kept until they are destroyed in battle.

3. We have posted a Northern Army discussion, starting with the French Doctrines.

We can continue to starve the cities, giving less population to worry about.

1. Swordsmen are a dead end for upgrades, and veteran swords will be disbanded Elite swordsmen will garrison Salamanca, 3 of them.

oh true i was thinking of conquests and Medievil infantry.

Top Bottom