MSAV REVISION OF "KYORU DOCTRINE"

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
MSAV will now announce the following discussion on the existing doctrines of defensive strategies, war objectives and retaliatory strikes

France
Turnchat 1. DEFENSE ONLY
Turnchat 2. DIJON AND AMIENS (17 Cities)

Zulu
Turnchat 1. MPONDO AND ISANDHLWANA (9 Cities)

Babylon
Turnchat 1. CONQUER UR, URUK AND ELLIPPI (Babylon, Nineveh, Ashur, Akkad, Samarra, Ur, Uruk and Ellippi, 8 cities)

Iroq
Turnchat 1. DEFENSE ONLY (Allegheny, Grand River, Niagara Falls, 3 cities)

Rome
Turnchat 1. DEFENSE ONLY (Lugdunum)

Based on these assessments, I will develop a military response structure.

Please discuss what is the national interest for Term V.

If no one wants to discuss this, the doctrine stands for another term as it is.

i agree with the Babylon one and zulu, but if the iroquios is dumb enough to attack us again, i say we take them them OUT (sounding like vicent corleone talking about joey Zaza). France is also good, umm... rome whats the chance they will attack us. i think if they do we should sign a MA with france and let them do the Deed. "When kick a tiger in the ass, you should plan to deal with the teeth."

Well, I will poll on the basis of this discussion. And no whimping and whining by latecomers, when it is decided. This will last us until Term VI.

Um, why don't we actually wait until the time of an actual war to decide which cities to take? We could do defense all of turn 1, since the TC will be stopped anyways. Who knows what the climate will be like when a war does break out, whether we can take those cities or not.

Doctrines was all about preempting stopping the turnchat, it is a timesaver, no last minute interruptions anymore, I got 75 % support for that. The climate will be dictated by the upgrades and by the governor queues, as well as what the nation consider national interest. Some of us find it fun to plan for a long term objective, and then deliver
on it. I am not going to have the war system of Term 1-3.

Provolution said:
Doctrines was all about preempting stopping the turnchat, it is a timesaver, no last minute interruptions anymore, I got 75 % support for that. The climate will be dictated by the upgrades and by the governor queues, as well as what the nation consider national interest. Some of us find it fun to plan for a long term objective, and then deliver
on it. I am not going to have the war system of Term 1-3.

I was talking about external climate, not internal climate. Let's say Babylon attacks us and they have a MPP with France and China. We would seriously have to consider our options before going to invade on the basis of a doctrine that was made when the MPP wasn't in effect. Long term objectivess are worthy but not practical when applied to consequences of war.

What I'm getting is that the MSAV is invasion/defense plans far in advance and follow through with them no matter what the situation is, even if they have superior or equal forces and we would lose a lot of troops in the process.

We always make last minute revisions and win. We have this for defining how future provinces could be like, neat borders, critical resources and so on.
If you don't see that, you are blind.

Provolution said:
We always make last minute revisions and win. We have this for defining how future provinces could be like, neat borders, critical resources and so on.
If you don't see that, you are blind.

See what? :rolleyes:

MSAV REVISION OF "KYORU DOCTRINE"
MSAV will now announce the following discussion on the existing doctrines of defensive strategies, war objectives and retaliatory strikes

France
Turnchat 1. DEFENSE ONLY
Turnchat 2. DIJON AND AMIENS (17 Cities)

Zulu
Turnchat 1. MPONDO AND ISANDHLWANA (9 Cities)

Babylon
Turnchat 1. CONQUER UR, URUK AND ELLIPPI (Babylon, Nineveh, Ashur, Akkad, Samarra, Ur, Uruk and Ellippi, 8 cities)

Iroq
Turnchat 1. DEFENSE ONLY (Allegheny, Grand River, Niagara Falls, 3 cities)

Rome
Turnchat 1. DEFENSE ONLY (Lugdunum)

Based on these assessments, I will develop a military response structure.

Please discuss what is the national interest for Term V.

This is the final doctrine, with no new proposals in case of continental wars, except for the proposed recapture of Niagara Falls in case Iroq is dumb enough to invade us again.

Top Bottom