Multi-Team Democracy Game: Forming Teams

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Since things appear to be moving smoothly in the process of making this game a reality, we might as well get on to the next step: forming the teams themselves.

Any potential participant of this game may form a team. That team could be based on a theme (ex: Knights of CFC, The Soviet Union, The Imperialists, The Donsigists :)p), etc.), or a gameplay ideaology (ex: the builders, the warmongers, etc.), or any other idea you may have. There aren't any limitations! (Other than, of course, keeping it all within forum rules.)

To be admitted to the game, a team must have a minimun number of initial players. For now, we will set that threshold to five, though that could change.

Feel free to discuss any ideas you have for a team, and when you feel like you're ready to try to form one, start a new thread for it.

I shall join.

Or should I form a team and wait for the people to join? :hmm:

Shall you be admining this, Oct, or shall you play yourself in a team? :)

The Empire

This will be a true Junta of seven people, organized internally by feudal structure. :)

I'll join a team not interested in war. One going for space, diplomatic, cultural, or something like that.

Unfortunately, I can't really play. So my team will have compulsory screenshots, and tons of them. :p

Team Pacifism

For lack of a better name. And, assuming we can choose a civ, I choose the Turks.

The Republic seems best for me for some reason. :hmm:

Maybe I will join that team.

I would like to join The Republic team.

The Empire

I propose the following organization of the Group of seven leading the Empire.

Emperor/ Lord Protector / President

Minister of War, governor 5
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Governor 4.
Minister of Science and Culture, Governor 3
Minister of Territorial Expansion and Development, Governor 2
Minister of Security and Revolution, Governor 1
Minister of the Interior (Domestic, governors, finance)

In order to be fair , these positions rotate throughout 7 military revolutions, of which the tech definition will be agreed internally by majority vote.

So far member
5 more

Provolution
Blackheart
Espirito

Top Bottom