Multiplayer Contact Information

I'm tired of beating up on the AI, please email me if you're interested in playing online. This is for civ2 only. You can email thru the cite or contact me on yahoo messenger at ---> chicago_spade1 (but that is not an email)

hope to meet some challenges.

T

aim: Heeml

i have civ 2 mge, never played online b4 message me anytime :)

and i added u on aim dtcool maybe il see u on sometime

Civ2 Multiplayer Gold:
Yahoo: gg_of_the_jungle
MSN: gg_of_the_jungle at yahoo.com

add me even if you can't play now; we'll play sometime later but it's good to have players in my messenger list. I will play this game for the rest of my life and sometimes there is just no one to play with...

miguelsuich on AIM, mikesuich on yahoo. i'm down for civII multiplayer gold, random map or world map, emperor at the very least, preferably diety. or, could we possibly orchestrate a 7 player game? that'd be awesome.

Iv played this game almost half of my life and I am obsessed with it. I want to play a person cuz the computer is too easy even on deity level with the maximum number of opponents on the world as big as I can make it and with barbarian activity at ragging hords. I got a game right now that in which I have like 140 cities so It takes like an hour to do 1 or 2 turns. I was wondering how two player can work cuz this game involes so much planning and thinking before every move and it would take days to finish a good game. I just fornd this site five minutes ago by the way. I always knew you could play 2 player too and I knew you only have a certain amount of time to go but that makes it not fair cuz if your civ gets really big it will make you sloppy cuz youll be all tryin to go fast and make mistakes and in civ one little mistake can ruin a game. Is it posible to play civ II multiplayer without paying money?

Iv played this game almost half of my life and I am obsessed with it. I want to play a person cuz the computer is too easy even on deity level with the maximum number of opponents on the world as big as I can make it and with barbarian activity at ragging hords. I got a game right now that in which I have like 140 cities so It takes like an hour to do 1 or 2 turns. I was wondering how two player can work cuz this game involes so much planning and thinking before every move and it would take days to finish a good game. I just fornd this site five minutes ago by the way. I always knew you could play 2 player too and I knew you only have a certain amount of time to go but that makes it not fair cuz if your civ gets really big it will make you sloppy cuz youll be all tryin to go fast and make mistakes and in civ one little mistake can ruin a game. Is it posible to play civ II multiplayer without paying money?

Welcome :wavey:. We need a way to contact you (instant messenger) because a game will never be set up in this forum since most people check in only occasionally. If you have windows messenger or icq you should post your information here. If you don't have it, you should get it ;). The Windows messenger download link is: http://get.live.com/messenger/config. My info is right above your post, feel free to add me.

As for the timer thing, some players like it really fast, kind of like a nice game of speed checkers... and play a very simple game which makes it easy to move like lightning. Typically they might have 1/3 your cities and 1/10 your moving units. Others treat it more like a strategy game and are happy with setting the clock for as much time as necessary and extending it as the need arises. They hurry, but still think and plan and do everything needed before they end their turn. One popular variation in the multi-player community is a city limit game, like 5, 10, 15 or 20 cities as a game of 140 cities each will bring some exceedingly lengthy turns :hammer:.

Just thought I would post that I am still playing. I still have aim and ICQ but rarely turn them on, as well as msn. Best way to contact is to send me a private message on this forum and then we can set something up on hamachi or I can get on a messenger to contact whoever.

Top Bottom