Multiplayer Contact Information

I am back around, but just started playing Test of Time again since I got it for a friend who had a slow computer and I always loved the layers of it. Anyone else still play some Test of Time? :D. You can message me on the forum if your interested in playing.

I am back around, but just started playing Test of Time again since I got it for a friend who had a slow computer and I always loved the layers of it. Anyone else still play some Test of Time? :D. You can message me on the forum if your interested in playing.

Are you interested to join our civ2 gold edition group?

We use a mod with better graphics ;-)

I dunno, like gold but haven't played it in a while and have been having fun with Test of Time :D. Plus I got it for my sister and have been playing with her a lot Multiplayer.

Maybe at some point, how many do ya'll have and who all still plays?

I dunno, like gold but haven't played it in a while and have been having fun with Test of Time :D. Plus I got it for my sister and have been playing with her a lot Multiplayer.

Maybe at some point, how many do ya'll have and who all still plays?

We have several regular players ;-)

If you are interested, send me an email at: quelbeaupanorama@gmail.com

Hello. I am an experienced Civ player. Playing Civ for almost 20 years. Have played all the Civs until now. If anyone wants to play any of the civs in multiplayer my contact details are:

MSN: nikola_mihov@hotmail.com
Yahoo!Messenger: n.mihov@yahoo.com

Can play almost at any time. Looking forward for a game!

hello i love playing this game. i never played multiplayer but im playing for 10 years.my msn: corprotocracy@hotmail.com

edit: i guess i will play game till i die.. you can add me whenever you want:)

Same here, would love to play civ2 multiplayer. Haven't played for a while, but played for 10 years.
blaz [dot] kelbl [at] gmail [dot] com

I suppose there will be several aged experienced civ 2 multiplayers out there, who still enjoy the game. Let me know if you are interested in playing some old school civ. My icq # 620890212

I'm up for a game any time. Prefer advanced players, but can dull it down for less skilled. I've played the series since Civ 1 came out, up to Civ 4 and its expansions. I've tried Civ 5, but my PC doesn't support it very well.

Civ 2 MGE and TOT especially preferred.

nmshupe@gmail.com , let me know when you want to play.

I'm up for a multiplayer, preferably with 3 or more players, because that allows some diplomacy, balance of powers, alliances, etc. I've multiplayed it 10 years ago with two friends on LAN, and feel like doing it again.

rfmvoers[AT]gmail[DOT]com

I'm looking to play. Recently finished a project and have maybe a week off. Haven't played since last year, after I built Ape Island. Especially interested in an Ape Ilsand multiplayer game...over comodo or himachi...just e-mail if you have the time...anywhere between 7am and 1pm pacific time will work..so okay if you are overseas and play at night :) 3george33@gmail.com

Right...I should add...the game is played with 2 minute time limits...there are 80 turns or so in the game. After 40 turns can go to 3 minutes. There is actually a lot that can be done in every turn. Experienced deity level players who can set aside a full 2.5 hours for a game are more than welcome!

Hey ! looking for civ 2 TOT games.
Im not experienced, my best is kill computer in prince :D

add me, i play mostly on weekends

i play civ2 tot

Top Bottom