Multiplayer "tutorial" sessions?

I'll play as the Germans.
(P.S. ... You can get the 80x80 version of the Elizabeth avatar now in your edit avatar section of your user cp :))

kl ill come along. Just ordered civ iv off play.com.

So do we have a time yet?

Im on GMT time situated in london, but if its the weekend i can do whatever time...

flaime said:
kl ill come along. Just ordered civ iv off play.com.

So do we have a time yet?

Im on GMT time situated in london, but if its the weekend i can do whatever time...
Welcome to the forums flaime!

I have no idea what would be a good time... that will be the difficult part to negociate.

Jercell
(P.S. ... You can get the 80x80 version of the Elizabeth avatar now in your edit avatar section of your user cp )

Thx.. been waiting for this too be uploaded.

Willowmound
Then it must be the Scots surely.

Your insolents has been Noted. I be keeping a close eye on you!

Okay I've come up with some times...
  • Saturday October 29th, 2005
    [*]US/Canada PST, 12:00PM (Noon)
    [*]US/Canada Central, 2:00PM
    [*]US/Canada EST, 3:00PM
    [*]GMT, 19:00:00

Tell me what you think.
And use this if yours isn't listed.
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Anyone want to host?!... I can't :(

I'd be interested in something like this, unfortunately I won't have my game until the third of November or something like that :/.

Some Europeans ordered from U.S. sources for extra money and will have it by then. But rest assured I'm sure we can do the same thing at the next week. So really let's argue over the time rather than the date for now (unless you'd rather start sunday), eh? :)

So we could have it also on November 5th

Perhaps the first date should remain the same.
Let's focus on the 5th...

• Saturday November 5th, 2005
    [*]US/Canada PST, 3:00PM
    [*]US/Canada Central, 5:00PM
    [*]US/Canada EST, 6:00PM
    [*]GMT, 22:00:00

Then it would be at 8 in the morning for you.

I guess 10:00 pm on the 5th would be ok for me. will only be able to play for 3 hours at the most then though. hopefully i will be able to obtain a copy of the game by the 29th 7:00 is a more reasonable hour for me. But either way both times are fine with me.

Jecrell - thanks for organizing. Although it seems like by November 5 most people will have figured everything out already. :lol:

insydr said:
Jecrell - thanks for organizing. Although it seems like by November 5 most people will have figured everything out already. :lol:
haha... true. Although the Europeans don't get it until the 1st I believe. But I don't think... everything, will be figured out by then. ;)
We really need a thread with just multiplayer game organizing. Then we can list all the games being set up and such and who's hosting and what kinds of games are available.

If I have the game by then (which I hope I will - I'm planning on ordering it before I leave for a trip between the 31st and 3rd) I will definitely be able to play, if you're willing to accept a newbie such as myself :worship: .

Wouldn't a team game be better than multiplayer game? How many people can you have on a single team, anyway?

Top Bottom