Single/Multiplayer VP Pack + Make Your Own Modpack + Lag/Stability/Crash Fixes + Dedicated Server Fix

anyone experiences desync with ancint ruins? very annoying since any players other than the host got any bonus from ancient ruins removed after the desync.

The game has been very stable up until turn 100. Up until that point there are maybe a couple or so resyncs that occur quickly and the turns themselves are quite rapid. However something happens around turn 100. When we finish our turn we are stuck waiting for it to cycle amongst the Ai's. The time between turns goes from like 30 seconds on turn 95 to like 3 minutes on turn 105. Any ideas?

Will this modpack work in Mac OS?
First time playing Civ V in Mac.

No, not unless you use Wine (or PlayOnMac or something) to emulate Windows Steam and Windows Civ5. Mac does not support DLL.

waiting for official version to log a bug report, as the UI is broken again when making the multiplayer vp pack (eui and non eui)

Are Lua hooks needed for 3/4UC ?
I just made a modpack with the last beta and my UI is normal with EUI (I have only tested in a sologame), so maybe the problem is fixed ?

Hey. Can't seem to access the first Google drive link. Getting "You need access" error. However, I can access the no-EUI modpack

I tried to do a new modpack with the lastest Beta and the lastest hotfix (7-1-3) with EUI, and some descriptions are missing and we still can't select spy event, so play with the new spy system is impossible with a modpack. :(

It's weird, since modpacks definitely work in single player. Descriptions shouldn't randomly go missing just because you're playing MP.

I tested the modpacks in solo. The problem is with EUI I Guess.

Not being able to use Multiplayer Mod packs with the Spy Event system is a huge problem and we need to fix it immediately. Are you sure EUI is the issue?

What's the problem when you unlock spies? Desyncs? Can't end turn? CTD?

there is no UI pop up to select spy tasks at a city, cannot end the turn

began when the spy overhaul was created

Not being able to use Multiplayer Mod packs with the Spy Event system is a huge problem and we need to fix it immediately. Are you sure EUI is the issue?
I am not sure if EUI is the problem, just a guess ^^

Lua.log should have all UI-related errors. Can you upload that (before starting the game again)?

Top Bottom