1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unofficial Patches' started by 1CrazyCanadian, Dec 23, 2008.

1. 1CrazyCanadian

1CrazyCanadian Chieftain

Hey Dresden, I posted in the forums of version .21 about not getting the patch to work with the mod. I eventually solved the problem but when testing the mod, with the unofficial patch, online, the game would always crash around turns 90-120 and it would crash everyone right to the desktop.

Do you know if your patch works with multiplayer for extended games? Also does the patch fix the OOS bug that occurs when an amphibious assualt?

Any information would be helpful.

1CC

2. Dresden

Dresden Emperor

I really have no idea on multiplayer compatibility as I don't play multiplayer myself and can't remember any feedback on it. And we have done nothing directly to fix any OOS issues that are in official 3.17 for pretty much the same reasons.

3. 1CrazyCanadian

1CrazyCanadian Chieftain

DO you think it would be possible to fix:rolleyes: