Multipliers

jeremy savarese

Chieftain
Hey guys, I just wanted to share a little nifty discovery.

The harbor adjacency bonus card increases the shipyard's production by... well double what it was doing; I have a shipyard giving me +10 production right now.

What other multipliers have you guys found to be useful?

Attachments

• sweetharbors.JPG
    sweetharbors.JPG
    403.3 KB · Views: 180
@jeremy savarese the CC/Harbour/CD combination is very powerful, especially with the card that double both CD and Harbour adjacency.

The trouble with the shipyard is if you have no resources at sea the adjacency is just not worth building. Showing a screenshot of a city with 3 resources is nice but I bet not every coastal city can get this much... I know I rarely get any +3 unless playing inland sea.

Pericles can do scary stuff when he is suze of enough CS. That culture % is great and affects all his culture. I think I got around +900 culture per turn at around turn 150 once. It was so good it felt broken

plenty of others

Hanging Gardens with Australia can be potent. Also, Australia and 100% adjacency bonus for the district of your choice.
Any Holy Site with additional adjacency bonuses and the 100% adjacency bonus card.
Researching Computers and building Cristo/Eiffel combo for Cultural Victory
Einstein/Newton and 100% bonus to Campus buildings
Hansa with CH 100% IZ adjacency bonus

The list can go on and on.

Jeremy, you can put a CZ net to that harbour if you replaced the mine.

This would give +3 gold to the cd just like a river was there and +1 to the Harbour which then equates to +12 cogs

the cc gives +2 major adjacency but also still counts as a district so gives a half extra, with the cd that makes +1 ofc

Last edited:
Thanks Victoria. That wasn't obvious to me at all; I will definitely pay more attention to that in the future. For the time being I have gone full war production to combat Brazilian aggression and territorial expansions into Africa :O

Top Bottom