Must-built wonders per victory condition?

You guys will call me stupid... I just built Terracota Army today for the first time -it was hidden under Authority all that time, don't blame me!- and realized it grants a copy of each type of unit, not of every unit period. I was so surprised, I thought the wonder was bugged when only four units appeared around by capital - then I read the text carefully and... :cry:

You guys will call me stupid... I just built Terracota Army today for the first time -it was hidden under Authority all that time, don't blame me!- and realized it grants a copy of each type of unit, not of every unit period. I was so surprised, I thought the wonder was bugged when only four units appeared around by capital - then I read the text carefully and... :cry:

aww hehe. normally when i build it I get a pathfinder, scout, horseman, skirmisher, spearman, and catapult. very often swordsman too, and occasionally archer, although theyre mainly useless by that point can still be a garrison or gift to CS when appropriate. but when youre ready to build it you need to purposefully look for diversity in units to get the most of it, yeah - im usually buying a type of unit i dont already have on the turn before it completes

:D Yeah, I remember those days... You won't make the same mistake twice, I can assure you.

Hahaha, been there, done that! And I almost filed a bug report on GitHub about it.

None of them. A strategy tied to a wonder is flawed.

Top Bottom