Mutual Exclusivity with MIA?

Which do you prefer?

• Some where between

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else that Tubby couldn't think of. (Please post what you would like below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes do it now

On it. I am sending to fe3333au(foreign minister), emp. napoleon, kentharu (keep him in the loop) and General_W (president)

Awesome Sauce!!

Sent to fe3333au, General_W and Kentharu (I didn't want to go back and find Emp. Napoleon's pm...prolly a underscore in their somewhere)

Esteemed citizens of M.I.A.

We have developed a proposal for the future we see with your great people, as well, I'm sure you have developed one for us.

At the minimum, we would like to have either a response to the affirmative or your counterproposal before your next turn. We expect a "yay" or "nay" before our turn so we can send you pottery before your following turn.

Spoiler :
The proposed 1 + 1 = 3 treaty for MIA and K.I.S.S.

The teams could agree to:
- be allied until MIA and K.I.S.S are the only two remaining teams in the game, and to act in cooperation and unison to ensure that they will become the only two remaining teams in the game.
- share all technologies until M.I.A. and K.I.S.S are the only two remaining teams in the game.
- share luxuries (when possible, due to extra sources) until MIA and K.I.S.S are the only two remaining teams in the game.
- share strategic resources, if needed, (when possible, due to extra sources) until M.I.A. and K.I.S.S are the only two remaining teams in the game.
- give a 10-turn notification before ending the alliance (only possible if M.I.A.and K.I.S.S are the only two remaining teams in the game).
- consult and agree with the other party in the alliance on any deals and diplomacy with the other teams, before meeting with other teams and signing agreements with said other teams.
- grant first strike on end-of-deal turn given to party undergoing end of deal (only possible if M.I.A. and K.I.S.S are the only two remaining teams in the game).

----------------------------------------------------

Plans for the immediate future:
1. K.I.S.S. gives Pottery now, M.I.A. gives wheel upon completion.
2. K.I.S.S. continues to research Writing and gives it upon discovery.
3. M.I.A. start on monotheism and masonry, and give it upon discovery. We wish M.I.A. great luck creating a SGL researching these techs.
4. K.I.S.S. researches Code of Laws, immediately after writing, and gives it upon discovery.
5. M.I.A. researches Philosophy, immediately after receiving writing, and they will discover it only after Code of Laws is shared, choose Republic as a free tech if possible, and give both techs upon discovery.
6. Send a copy of this treaty to Ginger Ale and RegentMan if we are agreed.
----------------------------------------------------
Other things up for discussion.
--Mutual support against potential enemies.
--Number of units allowed near each others borders.
--Type and number of units allowed exploration.
--Intelligence sharing.

Yours in bond.

Major Idiot Whomp

It has been received as General_W is pm'ing right now.

I saw an arrogant letter in our gmail box from MIA....It seems to me that they accept no responsiblity for sending an incompetent diplomat to the table.

Greetings from Team MIA

Dear Daghdha representative of the fine KISS.

We too are celebrating the inaugural meetings of our two peoples.

In fact it gladdens my heart on receiving your message ... I was just that moment penning a letter to your leader Whomp ...

It was to state that I was extremely concerned that the young hothead element, whom I assume crashed the meeting ... almost, through their arrogance and over zealous pride ... ended our talks prematurely with their rude interruptions and aggressive posturings ...

It was only in the name of peace and the mutual recognition of wisdom between my diplomatic party and your initial three representatives that my ambassadorial team did not end proceedings and walk away ... your young thugs rudely insulted my diplomats, me personally and the honour of team MIA ... I am glad that KISS has chastised them ...

I agree that while meetings should be open to observers on both sides ... At the same time I strongly suggest that the speaking stick is handled by the very few whose words carry wisdom and weight ... and that perhaps communiqués be sent prior to meetings which set the agenda of discussions ...

But enough of this ... as mentioned above team MIA is in full celebration ... Our President has sent you the gift of Alphabet and Iron Workings ... and we have received your package of knowledge and the first payment.

We feel secure that kindred green are honest and speak true ... we must speak soon ... I have received and archived the agreement ... the first of many which will share KISS and MIA stamps

Peace and Prosperity to both our peoples

Feaurius III
Foreign Minister MIA

I was just talking to Daggie and I told him that I would rather side with TNT than these yahoos now

Too bad Whomp already sent that message.....

I resent the fact they sent that letter after I specifically apoligized to Kentharu for bringing in the whole gang. Again, I will take the hit for this but the letter will be discussed with them in a more Bedesque fashion. It will be handled. Don't let your emotions get the best of you here.

The bottom line is the ball is in their court. They're either with us or against us. Simple.

fe333 said:
I agree that while meetings should be open to observers on both sides ... At the same time I strongly suggest that the speaking stick is handled by the very few whose words carry wisdom and weight ...
IM meeting said:
Whomp says:
and what are the repurcussions if we get beat to the sling?
Kentharu says:
i would say sorry
Wisdom and weight, gents, wisdom and weight. Agree w Whomp that we should try to keep cool about this. "Bedeesque" :D

Now that I think of it can someone send the "official" message by email without the spoilers tags, of course. I don't have access.

I can. Are you talking about your message in the spoiler above in post #44?

Yes sir. They seem to like "official" notifications. :rolleyes:

OK done. I put in the subject..."URGENT - Official request from KISS" and basically copied post 44 over to it.

Alright ladies and gents:

First, I think FeIII's post was imprudent. Especially, as Whomp pointed out, he has apologized. Bad form, or as they used to say on Fat Albert "NC. No Class."

But I have to confess, after going through the negotiations with a few day distance and a good meal in my belly - I think we came off worse than they did. Not in substance, but definately in tone.

I know Kenthu wasn't the brightest bulb on the string, but we did come at them pretty fast and furious for a bit.

I say we take our lumps on this, and assuming they are willing, go for the full-metal alliance (along the outline Whomp submitted).

In the meantime we should encourage the Admiral to help Provo strip some gears. Our injudiciousness will soon be forgotten.

Daghdha said:
fe3333's comments were a bit too much but hopefully that is because he preferes a good tone before sharp wheelin' and dealin'.
I think he also feels the need to stay in the good graces of his own teammates. If he has any negative thoughts about kentheru, he's either keeping them to himself or within their private forum. I know that if I ever had any reservations about a fellow team member's words or actions, however strongly felt, the other teams would never ever hear a single word about it from me. He may feel exactly the same about expressing himself to us.

Daghdha said:
Cool word! Almost unutterable...

Thanks Dagh. I like big words, they make me feel smart. And when a big word isn't available, I make them up, i.e.

SANTIONS!!! :aargh: SANTIONS!!! [pissed]

:D

Top Bottom