My banning was unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting REAL tired of these personal attacks.

REAL TIRED.

I find it amusing that it is always the same small bunch of people...

The last one said he would never come back because AOA offended him so terribly. So he goes to GameCatcher, posts threads about how he hates AOA, gets himself banned for being a prick and cheating, and then comes back here. <sigh> Yall know what my solution would be for his punkass. But then I ain't TF OR a mod. :D

"I find it amusing that it is always the same small bunch of people..." Enough said.

I have not made personal attacks and I now agree with those people whio say posting this is pointless.
I now think that what AoA did was not fair however I now accpet that jhe is allowed to do basically whatever he likes and threads such as this merely serve to harm my reputation

Greame, you do more damage to your own rep then ANYTHING I could say. :lol:

Greame, if you whine every time life isn't fair, then you will be whining every day for the rest of your life.

The fact that you are back and able to post this self-indulgent bull is a testament to the patience the mods have. If I were a mod here, you wouldn't be back. Ever.

Is it the temperature or something thats making people get so angry? There are plenty of people who probably should get banned alot more regularily but it only happens to them occasionally.

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos
I find it amusing that it is always the same small bunch of people...

I find it amusing that you say so, altough Graeme is not part of the bunch
(I know what you're talking about, but still...)

Jiminy Christmas Switch! :eek: You mean old bastard! You're startin to sound like me... :p

I predict this will end when a harder stance is taken on some posters/infractions.

Originally posted by floppa21
I predict this will end when a harder stance is taken on some posters/infractions.

I would like to see this as some posters seem to have lost control.

'Greame, if you whine every time life isn't fair, then you will be whining every day for the rest of your life.'

'Greame, if you whine every time life isn't fair, then you will be whining every day for the rest of your life.'

Apart from the stupid way of spelling my name I am saying I agree with you here

Thanks, Floppa, I love you too. :D

Nothing pisses me off faster than people who think the rules don't apply to them. I follow the frickin rules, most of the posters here follow the frickin rules, and I have no patience for people who don't want to follow the frickin rules. Self-indulgent nihilistic punks who think they run the place lower the property values. I try to be fairly easy-going, but this latest spate of rebels-without-a-clue has really gotten under my skin.

Good thing I'm not a mod. There would be a number of "permanent vacations."

Oh my GAWD!!! Who thinks Switch and meself should run for modship? We could be a duo... We'd be the banningest mofos of em all! :) Of course, I'd have to go read the rules of the forum then to know what to ban suckas for...

'Even though I was 100% correct'

Hmmm - you think we must beliveve that are actions are wrong when we are overruled by you but assume superiority (mentally) over TF - now do you understand our position??

'and sides with people whom call me a tyrant'

Just because these people call you a tyrant (NOT me) does not mean they are wrong

'Nothing pisses me off faster than people who think the rules don't apply to them'

I dont like this said about me - I do not think the rules do not apply to me - I think I did not break the rules and was thus unfairly banned but as I have said I understnad now that avoiding a ban or having a thread closed does not just occur when the rules are broken and I accept that as a condition of the site

Doesn't mean they are right, which they are not.

I'm wasting my time here, trying to keep this place decent is a waste of time.

You win Greame, do what ever the hell you want.

There is notthing to win AoA and now you are the one getting childish - you think you are right, can you consider you may not be?
This place is quite decent and I am suprised you don't think so

And what exactly do you expect me to do AoA? - Start a thread saying why I dont like religion?
Anyway can we please now put this behind us. I vote to close this thread now.

Do what you want slick, I will say nothing.

Since TF is the final appeal, when that is done, people should accept it without extended interpretation and move on.

It is a mistake for anti-AoA people to assume a reversal of a mod decision is ammo for assaulting/insulting a mod. It simple means there was a different interpretaion of the facts as they were known to TF at that time. Such a decision does not affect past, present, or future complaints.

If someone does not like a mod decision, simply state the facts, provide the references, keep it on subject (e.g., between the mod and the complainer), and let the appeal go without being insulting.

Overall, IMHO, Graeme pretty much did the right thing in his complaint about AoA.... even though I think his warning by AoA before the ban might have restrained most people from objecting. But as far as on objection goes (despite my long replies to Graeme's 1st post), it was civil and pretty much objective.

PS, It seems to me a lot of people, including AoA and the AoA objectors, are kind of upset at the moment. It seems this has become too much of a personal thing, which is why I think all personal (by an individual CFC member on another CFC member) should be nipped in the bud.

;)

by Graeme:
Just because these people call you a tyrant (NOT me) does not mean they are wrong
You have been relatively civil, IMHO, from what I've seen (you are on the border by phrasing it like that... it's an obvious sideslap at an individual).

BTW, Anyone that refers to a Mod as a Tyrant is dead wrong and would be summarily banned if it were up to me (relax, it's not ;) ).

This is not to Graeme, but everyone in general, and AoA bashers in specific (and represents my opinion):

Let me explain something (as I understand it here at CFC, compared with real life)... mods act on behalf of TF, who cannot be everywhere at one time. This is exactly like the Military... a subordinate officer's span of authority is delegate by the superior. Decisions and enforcements of rules by subordinates are the same as the Superior speaking. This is why I, as a mid ranking officer, outrank even a General when he is flying on my plane. My authority comes from a Wing Commander, which in turn comes from the Major Command, JCS, and President. There are procedures for complaints later, just like at CFC. A reversal of decision happens from time to time, and that's that. Case closed.

What does this mean? If some people cannot grasp the subtlties, I'll spell it out.... insulting, demeaning, attacking a mod (here at CFC or at any other public website) is a direct assult upon TF in 2 ways:

1. The mod acts for TF, and as such, cannot be a tyrant, dictator, power-hungry, etc.

2. You should appeal to TF and his decision is final. Bashing a mod is one of the most insulting things you can do to TF, who is the top commander. It should in fact warrant an automatic ban no matter what the instigating circumstances.

3. Every post that insults, ridicules, accosts AoA is an attack on TF and CFC. It means you either did not resolve your complaint properly, or you did and blatantly disrespect CFC and TF for the decision. Either way, you're dead wrong.

:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom