My first map-Tasmania

SuperBeaverInc.

Groucho
This is my first map, and yes I know it is not absolutely perfect, but it is my first map.

Attachments

• tasmania.zip
    34.1 KB · Views: 349
And here is a preview

Attachments

• pre-tas.jpg
    pre-tas.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 957
Very nice map , though im rather ingnorant of tasmanian history , anything interesting ever happened there that someone could make a scenario of?

Very nice map , though im rather ingnorant of tasmanian history , anything interesting ever happened there that someone could make a scenario of?

Nothing of extreme historical importance has happened in Tasmania. It served as a penal colony for a while and that is pretty much it

G'day,

Firstly, Thanks SuperBeaver for making this map. It loooks awesome! Well done!

Secondly, I'm from Tasmania. While nothing much has ever happen here, there is another thing you lot may remember about Tasmania (aka Tassie) and that is the worst mass killing ever by 1 person in which 35 people were murdered at a place call Port Arthur!

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.

Nothing of extreme historical importance has happened in Tasmania. It served as a penal colony for a while and that is pretty much it

well maybe a inmates revolt scenario then :)

ohhh You're making me feel homesick.

Piedude where are you from?
I live in Sydney now but I use to live in Oldina it's near Devonport.

I dont think that any one will understand the irony that superbeaverInc has a map of tassie. ;)

I dont think that any one will understand the irony that superbeaverInc has a map of tassie.

It is no real irony that I have a map of Tasmania. I just got one from Encarta.:)

It's an Aussie joke. If I explained it here I would get moderatered by padma or someone.

Originally posted by Sir Eric
It's an Aussie joke. If I explained it here I would get moderatered by padma or someone.

Well then, I guess it wouldn't be a very good idea to explain it.

Well, if you guys aren't going to, I will.

A map of Tasmania is an aussie term for a certain part of a females anatomy. Just look at the map made by SuperBeaver and you'll notice the shape has a resemblance of that part of the body (including hair).

Put that together with the fact that Beaver is also a term used to describe the same part of female anantomy, it becomes irony.

Well, at least I thought it was amusing, Sir Eric

:lol: :nono: You naughty, naughty people :nono: :lol:

I lived in Devonport for 20 years :) You could have the Tasmanian aborigines as one civ (maybe Iroquis or Zulu) and the English as the other. As the aborigines you have to survive until 2050. That's it, you don't have to win, just survive.

what is the size of the map?

Top Bottom