• 1600 BEIJING.png
    1600 BEIJING.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • 1600 RSS.png
    1600 RSS.png
    848.8 KB · Views: 64
First of all:
Welcome to the Forums!!

:thumbsup::dance:[party]:band::beer::banana::eekdance::hammer2::dance::rockon::beer::high5::popcorn::snowlaugh:🥳

Resources running out.
That is one hell of a string of coincidences!

Seriously though, I dont know.
Post a save? Then we can take a look.

Also. Side tip: tiles around the capital are the least corrupted. So work and improve them asap. You have too many tiles without mines and rails or even just unused.

Last edited:
wow, that is truly amazing. Trade routes are intact, even harbor connection seems to be active. Also it can't be an enemy at war blocking your trade, since at least your salpeter and lux near capital would still be there. Palace wasn't moved either to some non trade location.

My guess a bug. Did you already try disconnect (pillage) one of your recources? And reconnect it again?

As to Theov's Side tip, you really might wanna chop all forests in range of the capital and build mines instead, also on the unworked plains. You should be able to get 50+ shields per turn then and not just 33. EDIT: You can also build mines over your wheat and your cow there, they wont get hurt in the process and you get 2 more base shields from both :)

Last edited:
The civ names in your trade advisor screenshots show that you have modded your game. My guess is that here an error in your modding did occur.

The civ names in your trade advisor screenshots show that you have modded your game. My guess is that here an error in your modding did occur.
Agree - if you tried to mod resources to never vanish and set them all to the same value, that could be it.

Top Bottom