Name origins...

Well, wouldn't priests of Sucellus fall under the domain of the Leaves religion? I know it's based on Nature, but Sucellus is the old god of Nature right, and Sucellus old archangel is now the Nature god right?

I think those two are forever allied.

Not to mention they were both key figures in bringing Mulcarn down, EVEN if Sucellus died, his death had a meaning. And the other one (cant for the love of him remember the name) made Kylorin Good and helped him and the Amurites on the path to destroy mulcarn right?

And now, in the age of rebirth, these two angels are probably the most important for Erebus recovery.

IIRC the fellowship being a new, rather uncoordinated religion worships several gods, the most common of which are Cernnunos, Sucellus & Amathaon.

The Priests of Sucellus are the Druids.

Sucellus, Amathaon, and (especially) Cernunnos are revered (but not exactly worshiped) by the Fellowship of the Leaves.

I'm not sure I'd say anyone "make Kyorlin good," but after Kyorlin had a change of heart he received guidance from Nantosuelta. Meanwhile, Cernunnos was living with and guiding the Ljosalfar.

Top Bottom