• Ice Ocean, French Ocean

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ice Ocean, Roman Ocean

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • lets not name 1 and 2 yet

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote is quite simple. I don't like any of the proposed names, but don't have any names to propose myself either. If it were just me, I wouldn't name them at all, but I don't want to take away the fun of others who do like things to be named -- as long as the names aren't really bad. ;)

My vote is quite simple. I don't like any of the proposed names, but don't have any names to propose myself either. If it were just me, I wouldn't name them at all, but I don't want to take away the fun of others who do like things to be named -- as long as the names aren't really bad. ;)

so this means you didnt vote?

there are actually 7 options for 2 names, meaning all the statistical possibilities are there. why make two threads with 3 options if I can do 1 with 7 options. This is actually two poll in one for the reason I dont want to over fill the poll sub forums with naming.

Let's propose you got this result:
1: 0 votes
2: 4 votes
3: 10 votes
4: 9 votes
5: 2 votes
6: 1 vote

In that instance, option 3 (Robboo Sea, French Ocean) would win. 19 people votes for Robboo Sea, and 7 people voted against, so that's ok. But 14 people voted for Roman Ocean while only 12 people voted for French Ocean, yet French Ocean won the poll. That's why they shouldn't be packaged together.

so can we close a poll?

Sure, no problem. I set the duration to 5 days, which will let it close naturally later today. That way anyone who hasn't voted will have the opportunity, though the result is unlikely to change. ;)

Top Bottom