Naming Your Religions

Martinus

Emperor
I think it would be great if a patch introduced an ability to name your religion (and possibly choose its symbol from a number of available) every time you found it.

This would fit with the concept of Civilization being about remaking the history, rather than reliving it, and would allow to found and support religions that did not make it through history, like Mithraism, Zoroastrianism or Gnosticism. :)

Naming your own religions during gameplay sounds like a great idea. Hopefully they at least allow you to do that in CivEdit already.

Is there a way to take a researchable item that doesn't found a religion (unlike meditation or polytheism), and give it, say, Zoroastrianism? Is that possible in a mod?

I absolutely agree, and .... one step further ....

I think that you should be able to select your own attributes, your own name, your own facial appearance, and then associate yourself with a given nationality (and be able to change the name of that nation).

Full control over your starting characteristics seems relatively easy to implement and would add more variability and customization to the game.

nojoke37 said:
I absolutely agree, and .... one step further ....

I think that you should be able to select your own attributes, your own name, your own facial appearance, and then associate yourself with a given nationality (and be able to change the name of that nation).

Full control over your starting characteristics seems relatively easy to implement and would add more variability and customization to the game.

I've been wishing for that for years :sad:

Top Bottom