National Parks in Natural Wonders?

Guama

Chieftain
So, I was looking into the Features Thread and noted that the Natural Wonders already listed:
Crater Lake
Great Barrier Reef
Mount Kilimanjaro
Pantanal
Torres del Paine
Tsingy de Bemaraha

all of them are included (total or partially) in National Parks (or a Marine Park, in the case of the Reef).
Do you think that you'll be able to build (or declare, or whatever) the National Park improvement in the Natural Wonder tile? I mean, we now that Leader Ability of Roosevelt includes bonus tourism for National Parks, but I don't remember if we already know the requeriments for National Parks.
What do you people think?

So, I was looking into the Features Thread and noted that the Natural Wonders already listed:
Crater Lake
Great Barrier Reef
Mount Kilimanjaro
Pantanal
Torres del Paine
Tsingy de Bemaraha

all of them are included (total or partially) in National Parks (or a Marine Park, in the case of the Reef).
Do you think that you'll be able to build (or declare, or whatever) the National Park improvement in the Natural Wonder tile? I mean, we now that Leader Ability of Roosevelt includes bonus tourism for National Parks, but I don't remember if we already know the requeriments for National Parks.
What do you people think?

I'd think that natural wonders would give a huge bonus to national parks, but are not required to have them.

I don't think National Park is tied to National Wonder. Would be pretty wothless ability for America.

Yeah, probably an adjacency bonus fits better.

We don't know whether improvements could receive adjacency bonuses.

My question is. ¿How many natural wonders will we have?. By the names of some of the new natural wonders, I feel that they can be less unique and less powerful than in Civ V. I see them providing more adjacency bonuses to certain districts/cities, and less raw resource output.

Considering that's the case, there can be much more natural wonders around in the maps, and then the national parks could be indeed linked to them.

It'd be nice, and make sense, to have more natural wonders and tie them directly into the adjacency bonus system. They could still have a base yield superior to any other unworked tile but i hope they dont make it as OP as some natural wonders were in CiV where spawning next to solomon mines or uluru was simply game changing.

My question is. ¿How many natural wonders will we have?. By the names of some of the new natural wonders, I feel that they can be less unique and less powerful than in Civ V. I see them providing more adjacency bonuses to certain districts/cities, and less raw resource output.

Considering that's the case, there can be much more natural wonders around in the maps, and then the national parks could be indeed linked to them.

We still have a night long and full of terrors ahead until October, but all 6 revealed NW are natural ones, not mythical/legendary. I mean, a Fountain of Youth? Only if discovered by Gilgamesh!

We still have a night long and full of terrors ahead until October, but all 6 revealed NW are natural ones, not mythical/legendary. I mean, a Fountain of Youth? Only if discovered by Gilgamesh!

Well, actually every leader of civilization has apparently tasted of that sacred waters. :lol:

Don't farms get adjacency bonuses for each other?

I've heard about this, but as a rumor. Can't find any reliable source.

I've heard about this, but as a rumor. Can't find any reliable source.

I've definitely heard that putting three farms adjacent to each other will make them provide even more food. I'll try to find a source later, but perhaps someone else can chime in a give you the results sooner.

They're probably available via Google of you search for the right keywords :)

We don't know whether improvements could receive adjacency bonuses.

We don't know if they'll be called adjacency bonuses, but plenty of Civ V improvements received bonuses for adjacent terrain (Farms with civil service, Moai, Terrace Farms), and I don't see any reason why the same wouldn't be true for Civ VI.

There was one article that said there was an adjacency bonus for a farm triangle, but it was never confirmed.

There was one article that said there was an adjacency bonus for a farm triangle, but it was never confirmed.

When in doubt ask the source, tweet fired off

Top Bottom