1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NationStates!

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by WillJ, Dec 27, 2002.

1. philippe

philippe FYI, I chase trains.

2. puglover

puglover Disturber of Worldviews

IC:

Euthanasia = Illegal
    Abortion = Illegal

3. Knight_Bond007

Knight_Bond007 Warlord

4. WillJ

WillJ Coolness Connoisseur

Hello Knight Bond,

No, you aren't too late. :) There is a Civfanatica region that can be found here. After moving your nation to there (ask if you need help), be sure to register at the official Civfanatica registry thread.

This used to be the "official" Nationstates thread, and the CFC region used to be called "CFC Region" (you can find out about it by looking through this thread), then IIRC Calgascus started the Civfanatica region and a discussion thread for it, and Dell19 started a registry one (the one that I linked to). Then the discussion one seemed to have dissapeared or something. So I have absolutely no idea as to what exactly is going on. You should register at the registry thread (assuming you want to join Civfanatica), and I guess this can once again become the "official" thread. Who knows. :crazyeye:

I myself quit playing NationStates a while ago, and later on CFC Region (along with my nation, Willietopia) were removed from the NS server (due to inactivity, I guess). Calgascus sort of "refounded" it as Civfanatica, IIRC.

Edit: Correction, just to clarify things a bit: Dell19 actually posted the registry thread for CFC Region, and when CFC Region was removed and Civfanatica was founded it turned into a Civfanatica registration thread. This is why some of the older links in that thread (just like just about all of the ones in this thread) don't go to a nation.

Also, I've noticed that there is actually "CFC Region" along with "Civfanatica." CFC Region is obviously a rebirth of the old CFC Region (it says so in the world factbook entry). So now I am utterly and helplessly confused. Maybe someone who still plays NationStates (in one of the CFC regions) could clarify things up a bit?

5. Archer 007

Archer 007 Rebirth

Nope, i sure cant.

6. Jurimax

Jurimax Duke of Flanders

7. Paalikles

Paalikles Emperor

The Holy Empire of New Paalia has just moved to Civfanatica region

8. Knight_Bond007

Knight_Bond007 Warlord

gee....well, im quite comfortable with my region...but my second one will be around soon.

9. Alex the Great

Alex the Great or maybe just semi-great

The Incorporated States of Aoneeyedsquirrel is formed and is in the Civfanatica region.[dance] :band: :beer: :vomit: