NationStates!

An Idea! A CFC alliance to conquer the world! Then once we've conquered the world of course the next natural step would be to fight amongst ourselves for ultimate control!!! HAHAHAHA!

Im staying out fo the UN, until I see what kind of decisions are being made (too left wing, or anti-business) so I will not be endorsing anyone

Originally posted by archer_007
I'd like one Leonel. Could you make some sort of fusion bewteen my current flag and the flag of Norway.

I can't see your current flag on NationStates. Post it here?

I think I'll run for delegate, just to make it interesting. The current UN members are The Government, Mona, and Willietopia, and Igloria has applied, but hasn't joined yet. So obviously you should endorse Willietopia! ;)

Originally posted by leonel
I can't see your current flag on NationStates. Post it here?
Here's Archer's flag:

Originally posted by WillJ
I think I'll run for delegate, just to make it interesting. The current UN members are The Government, Mona, and Willietopia, and Igloria has applied, but hasn't joined yet. So obviously you should endorse Willietopia! ;)
But I'm allready involved in the UN and have discussed and voted on issues

Originally posted by Perfection
But I'm allready involved in the UN and have discussed and voted on issues
Hmm... Okay, I admit I haven't done much UN stuff except vote for the current resolution, so I don't really care if I don't get to be delegate. I guess I'll endorse you, then. :)

There is only one ruling voice in Plattia and that is me! The UN will have no voice in my goverenment! (well at least for now)

Over here, we have a very nice treatment for those folks: we beat the **** outta them in public squares! :goodjob: ;) :evil:

no doubt about that Kitten, it takes about 5 minutes to load the main page for me.

So do we do anything besides just decide issues?

i urge all of you to move to the Apolyton Region, we have a very active roleplaying group in our stories and diplomacy forum, we also have an extremely large region after only 4 days :hippie:

of course to truly be a part of the region, you'd need to post at apolyton.

Top Bottom