1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Navigating to other saved game folders

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Sumorex, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Sumorex

Sumorex Warlord

I use folders to store any game I'm not currently playing. Completed games I stash in a "Completed Games" folder, usually inside another folder with a descriptive name such as "America Space 1852 Tiny Quick Continents". Incomplete games get a similar treatment. Other people's games I download get their own folders and I even have a folder that I throw 4000 BC saves into when I'm looking for promising starts for HOF games.

I don't mind moving most of these around outside of the game because usually it's long term storage... might never open those saves ever again...

But when I do want to open them, am I just blindly missing a way to navigate to them in the Load Game screen? Hopefully I'm not crazy, but hasn't every other version of civ allowed you to navigate around your computer to non-default folders to load games?