Need help with building districts

GraFFiXv3

Chieftain
The image shows one of my cities that meets pop requirements. None of the other cities (one has pop of 10 and my capitol has pop 9) can build districts except for the city center.

I'm very new and maybe dumb and missing something but everything I read online seems to assume I should be able to build a district. What am I missing? I do have some mods installed but they do not alter the districts.

In the image I am trying to build a district in this city but the surrounding tiles are blank when it zooms in and does not give me any build options for the districts.

Attachments

• civ 6 upload.png
    civ 6 upload.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 520
Wow that is so very strange! I am guessing that something is going wrong with the mods that you are using. I wonder if you could build your districts if you turned off the mods you are using? Your screen capture does not show any reason you should not be building districts, especially if all your cities are like this!

Wow that is so very strange! I am guessing that something is going wrong with the mods that you are using. I wonder if you could build your districts if you turned off the mods you are using? Your screen capture does not show any reason you should not be building districts, especially if all your cities are like this!

Thanks! I will give it at try in a little bit and if that doesn't do the trick I will be back! It's strange since none of the mods seem to be the type that would impact districts. But you never know!

Top Bottom