Need help with 'Curse of the Drinking Class'

WarZombieKing

Chieftain
Its the only achevement I cant seem to figure out. Someone please tell me what and or how its done. Ive gotten everything else but cant get this one.:confused::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

It's a production level achievement; when you have at least 200 production in one city, it pops. Terrain and population matter for this achievement, so find a location for your city with lots of production terrain (mountains, hills, production bonus resources, and trees) within it's cross and pump settlers into it (maximum population is 31). Build production increasing buildings (workshop, iron mine, and factory) and research production increasing techs (engineering, railroad, nuclear power and electronics). Set your government to communism (2x production), and play as the Americans (3x production).

Its the only achevement I cant seem to figure out. Someone please tell me what and or how its done. Ive gotten everything else but cant get this one.:confused::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

I found this easiest with the Mongols, they get an extra 2 hammers from mountains. (This page says two food, almost positive they are incorrect.)

I found a city place with 4 mountains, with 5 more mountains within courthouse reach. With an eventualy iron mine, your looking at 5 hammer spots each, doubled for factories. I barely pay attention in cases like this and get to 150ish production, which easily clears 200 after moving to communism.

For the quickest way to do it, play Beta Centauri as Mongols, switch to a republic and start taking over barbarian villiages. You should be able to get to 10-11 cities without too much trouble. Pick 2 or 3 cities that are in good spots to be your main cities, then use the other cities to produce settlers. You'll end up with a huge production city extremely fast. This will likely stop working after the next patch though, as settlers will no longer always add one population to cities.

With The Beta Centauri, just choose one city with good production tiles and some decent food, and set all the rest to science cities.... get enough Future techs and you can have mountains producing 100 hammers each

I finally acheived this one tonight, mostly thanks to this thread... One thing that I found was missing was the SS pieces... If you reach that far, the space ship pieces increase production as well. Thanks for all the prior notes, though.

Top Bottom