1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Needs Changing - MP Autoturn

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by TheMarshmallowBear, Dec 26, 2015.

1. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

I've been playing with my brother a lot lately, and I have noticed that the annoying de-syncs occur time-to-time, problem is, sometimes it doesn't reconnect him.

So what happens?

If there's no Human player, the AI. Now, usually this means that the AI will do small damage (move units around, attack someone, etc.)

This time. well it decided to change my brother's traits. So it spent his Capital on a new trait from his 3rd level one. :mad:

If the desync appears to be a bad one it can be quite frustrating to recover from it. I think the AI should not be given the right to autoplay in Human players until at least two turns have passed, so no damage is done.