nero03 SID

And what about mil? We would need a lot of armies :D Then there are 2 types of approaches we can either try to keep up in tech, or we can forget about tech parity right from teh beginning and rely on a strong AA UU. Now i am leaning towards the second variant. Persians, iroquois, aztecs and egyptians come to my mind :D

Well, we tried. Nice game everyone.

Apparently I am a glutton for punishment, because I would like to give it another try. Not so sure about the wisdom of trying this on Pangea though...

I don't like capturing the GL. I consider it an exploit, espesially when you get techs beyond Education. But pangaea indeed might be even easier because it is easier to prevent a runaway AI.

Obormot said:
I don't like capturing the GL. I consider it an exploit, espesially when you get techs beyond Education. But pangaea indeed might be even easier because it is easier to prevent a runaway AI.
It's harder to prevent a runaway AI actually.

Maybe 60% arch is the way to go, keeping up in tech is a breeze. If we do that I'd suggest Byz.

Own said:
Wisdom? It might actually be easier, continents tech pace does eventually get just as fast, and with pan we know the GL will be on our landmass. But everyone should post a start on whatever settings they want.

In my experience Pangea is tougher on high levels because of 1) faster tech pace, 2) fewer chokes, 3) more dogpiles. Our last game would have been a lot easier with a decent choke.

Nice attempt everyone. :thumbsup: I have not been a good teammate here and it seems I have too much on my plate. I would like Heroes to take my place if he wants.

Top Bottom