• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New 21st century/ww3 scenario!!

Okay our prime minister is Ehud Olmert if you need that info .

Your comp will deal with map like 260x260 or something if you won't fill the whole map with units ;) , the units playing the role of the loading and the map not that important .

oh right yea that rings a bell, Ehud Olmert, i guess hes the new Israeli PM in my game then.

if you wanna change the food consumption then go to edit rules>general rules and near the top left it will have food consumption/citizen, the default is two/citizen but if you want larger cities put it down to one, and if you want slow growing and smaller cities then put it to three or four.

these are some things i noticed while reviewing the map in the editor and in game both last night and this afternoon.

noticed that the city placement in Australia is incorrect. Where you put Sydney, change the name to Brisbane. Where you put Melbourne, change the name to Sydney, where you put Wellington, put Melbourne. and where the cattle icon is in New Zealand, put Auckland on top of it size 12. also put a railway link across southern Australia connecting Perth and Melbourne (the new one that i just talked about).

i also made a new city called Toulouse in southern France on the square in between the aluminum and the wheat and the uranium. added rail to scandinavia (Stockholm area). moved berlin one square west and fixed the rails so they connect still.

im debating whether to create Antananarivo on Madagascar so the Africans actually have the island instead of just one little infantry unit on it.

i also disconnected Newfoundland from mainland Canada since it is an island.
i replaced the volcano between Vancouver and Seattle and made a railway directly between the two cities. having that volcano there woulda kinda sucked for playability if it went off.

i think Miami should have a rail link to Atlanta.

i also changed the start date from 4000BC to 2015AD and made the timeline in months. however many turns you want is up to you, i just put 52 in all the slots.

whether you take this in a good way or not, i like this scenario, all that was needed were a few minor corrections with the cities. anyways once those corrections are made, the scenario will be even better than it already is. good job for a first time dood.

EDIT: oh and i looked at the starting techs and gave countries more than what it was set to. for instance, i know for sure that Canada has satelites in orbit, and there is a lot genetically modded food and crap here. most first world countries have satelites, robotics, genetics, lasers, smart weps, and synthetic fibre technology. for example, pretty much the only techs Canada wouldnt have would be Stealth, and Integrated Defense i realise this will cause and even larger discrepansy between them but thats what its like in the world.

@godsmell:No I'm not from Australia,I'm from Germany and it seems to be that the australian 5 citys might produce much more schields than the lonly berlin,but i can tell you our(germany) economy is much stroger than the australian is...
@nc-1701:So you considered the 30 million inhabitants of Canda at placing thei citys-so keep in mind Germany:80 million,England 50 millon,France 60 million inhabitants

Morphiling I think the mod creator should consider of Civ and not of reality . because if it's only 5 cities in Ausralia , and you want balance between the playable civs , you'll have to create a good production in those 5 cities because else there won't be any balance .

Ok guys thanks for all the feedback I'm having trouble right now but in a week or so I plan on releasing a new version with the changes you all suggested plus new uu's for everyone (no new anime sorry) Anyway one question should I leave UK with EU or move it to a Commenwealth alliance as part of canada?

Austarlia has good resources but low pop and very little military don't worry there not stronger than germany no way.

well that would certainly mix things up a bit, an alliance of the Commonwealth nations. so that would be Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and i think would be be about it.

the question is: would they be aligned with the US or not? and if they werent, Canada would need a whole bunch more cities to be able to compete with the US. Australia would need a whole bunch more to defend itself too, and to symbolize how big Britain's economy is, London would need to be a supercity to be representative of that (ie. crazy production and commerce). just some ideas, i also like the idea of UU's, that would add a whole new aspect to the scenario.

EDIT: oh and what do you think about making the cities in the game the real world sizes?

I would definetly make the commenwealth be alighned with america as for cities they are supposed to represent the nations not the actual city in pop also I even'd alot out just to make the scenario easier to make.

as for uus I'm having trouble thinking of good ones if you get any good ideas tell current plan is for
Russia-kilo class sub
arab-jihadist
USA-f-22
Africa-militia
and thats about it for now still working on them

noo I think russian should have a good tank as their UU .
Arabs - Shahids , that's how the Israelis call them , but since there's no word in Hebrew "Shahid" I'm sure they called like that in Arabic .

by the way it's now my 200 POST !!! :king: :king: YAY :crazyeye: :D :crazyeye: :goodjob:

oooh ooooh ooooh, Canada's UU should be the JTF2 Special Forces Unit, either that or a Highlander Infantry Regiment.

I like Kilo class subs lol I was gonna give a tank to china instead though. As for canada I was thinking a mountie but if i make a commenwealth then maybe SAS? I'm not sure about then and for Eroupe I have no idea.

for europe, take on of the new German or French tanks

pls dood dont give Canada a ****ing mountie unit, too many people do that and it sucks because all they are is the equivalent of the FBI. dont do it...

Ok then i'll just give the commenwealth an SAS.

Top Bottom