New album by Christopher Tin announced: Lost Birds

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Our all time favourite composer Christophter Tin has announced the release of a new album: Lost Birds. The first title of this album, "A Hundred Thousands Birds" is embedded above.

The songs on this album have been recorded with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the vocal assembly VOCES8, and has as theme birds, and how their diversity has changed due to human intervention (therefore the "lost birds").

The album will be released on September 23, and is available e.g .as CD for 18.98€. For other ways to listen to this album (e.g. Spotify or Deezer) please check this link.

Last edited:
TBH missing Seal singing on top.

Our all time favourite composter Christophter Tin has announced the release of a new album: Lost Birds. The first title of this album, "A Houndred Thousands Birds" is embedded above.

The songs on this album have been recorded with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the vocal assembly VOCES8, and has as theme birds, and how their diversity has changed due to human intervention (therefore the "lost birds").

The album will be released on September 23, and is available e.g .as CD for 18.98€. For other ways to listen to this album (e.g. Spotify or Deezer) please check this link.

Is this a commercial announcement? :confused:

BTW, I think you're looking for the word "composer." Composters deal with waste material such as grass clippings and kitchen waste like vegetable peel.

Ah, damn typo. Corrected, thanks.

Is this a commercial announcement? :confused:

...er.... yes...?
I mean not commercial for us, since this doesn't relate in a commercial way to us, but commercial for him, certainly.
For us it's just news.

This is the thread to match the front page announcement. Most front page announcements get threads in civ subforums. This civ music composer is making non civ music therefore it got put here.

Okay, I just wondered why prices and shopping venues were being announced, as I was under the impression that advertising isn't allowed in this way. I can see the logic if it's someone affiliated with the Civ games.

Can't say I like that song, which imo was way too great a departure from classic Civ themes ^_^ I am still fond of the CivII soundtrack, and I liked the CivIII one, although it was more generic.

Ah, damn typo. Corrected, thanks.

...er.... yes...?
I mean not commercial for us, since this doesn't relate in a commercial way to us, but commercial for him, certainly.
For us it's just news.
Tbh, why is this on OT? (and not Arts and Entertainment)
And don't say "because more people will see it here", because that will remind me of a person very close to myself :mischief:

Last edited:
Top Bottom