New Buttons

They can only move on water and can be killed by other units, though...

I HAVE been meaning to make them combat inert entirely.

I would prefer if they could just transfer from one city to another but that is currently only possible with air craft.

We can make missions for them to do so.

Ok, so the point about the art here is that the scroll doesn't work well for the units. But it would work very nicely for the missions. So some reworking to make the scroll set for the missions/buildings and a more standard background for the units would be best imo. I understand that not all units have their own tales missions... many have the same as others do BUT the missions do correlate to the buildings they generate no?

The whole point I was trying to make was that the "Tales of..." units are not units. Currently people confuse the "Tales of..." with the "Subdued..." but they are not the same thing and don't do the same things.

This file is for Faustmouse.

Attachments

• Lunar buttons DDS.zip
    54.6 KB · Views: 25
Sorry for the late reply, but your buttons are very impressive :goodjob: I will apply them later and hopefully get a demo version running then. When I tried to play without art, in crashes when you selected a pink building to be build. I hope this is an art problem...

Thank you for the buttons!

Top Bottom