New CivIV screenshots (from Game Informer)

I suspect Snoopy has given up the idea of sharing the wealth. I don't blame him. I got sick of sending the first load of screenshots I scanned to people. 5 megabytes a pop, if I remember correctly. Got sick of that after the fifth person.

I'm convinced next month will blow Civ4 wide open!

oh, well, it's worth a shot.

thatinkjar said:
I suspect Snoopy has given up the idea of sharing the wealth. I don't blame him. I got sick of sending the first load of screenshots I scanned to people. 5 megabytes a pop, if I remember correctly. Got sick of that after the fifth person.

I'm convinced next month will blow Civ4 wide open!

E3 or right before.

Exactly. E3 will do some damage for us, but you never know what might spring up before the show. And once the show is done and dusted, we can expect it all to come gushing out.

Hi!
What if anyone who gets the pics promise to forward them to at least 2 others, and thereby taking the workload off whoever-was-kind-enough-to-scan-them-in-the-first-place..?
Besides that I'm very curious myself, I'd be glad to torrent/seed the screenshots. And I got a little webspace that might come in handy as well... :)
Anyone care to email them to me? dani4965(at)student.uu.se, it'll be highly appreciated! :)

Send me a Private Message, and I will do better than e-mail it to you :mischief:

Waits to see PM box fill up in an hour ;)

Top Bottom