New commerce icon

Sorry, but I stick with the default one, although you have a good point in going back to the way it was in the old days

Stuporstar said:
Oh, and I cleaned up the icons in your gamefont files a bit. My original pdf didn't resize very well, so I used one of the smileys as a base and just resized the arrows to fit. Check out the new ones: this file contains just the gamefont files as well as seperate images for the new icon. :)
Stuporstar, your GameFont.tga contains a coin, not the new swirly symbol. Is that supposed to be so?

But It is nice for those who were used to the old Civ1 way of depicting commerce, so more neutral though :)

I'm running Vanilla Civ4 1.61. No matter what I've tried, I don't get the commerce symbols (I get the new stack of gold coins icon.) I've been trying with the files of Merak's newcommerce3.zip. I've put it in CustomAssets; I've put it in a folder under Mods and loaded it by hand; I moved the game fonts out of the way (and didn't get the main menu when I started.) I'm not using any other mods except the Blue Marble terrain mods. With each try, I emptied my cache folder after stopping and before restarting.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Top Bottom