New DLC anytime soon?

Not sure if you intended to but you pretty much just proved that civilization is not anything-centric. +1 for logic. Actually, you could argue breaking it down that way is just the same as listing them individually. I definitely think empires should only be based on their individual prowess.

Actually, if anything I'm hopeful for a next expansion because I expect we'll get a curveball of a civ that nobody predicted in addition to some expected classics

Fair enough. They do seem to throw the odd curve ball, but I'm sure they'll always be one that wanted who they included, and I'm sure they'll be loud on here.

I would point out however that the inclusion of two for the United States and Canada (North America in that post), is a bit much considering the other regions.

Minor nitpick, but wouldn't the Celts go in Great Britain? I understand that they were all over Europe but considering their leader and city names it would seem the Civ Celts are intended to represent the British ones.

Considering the Civilization that is in the game, you're entirely right. Considering the Celts as a whole, no.

Top Bottom