New forum will open soon!

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
The new forums should be open soon. Again, I ask that all discussions pertaining to the first game not be continued in the new forum. This includes mention of cities, provinces, counties, etc. Because there will be nowhere to move these discussions and posts, you will be asked to edit them.

The RPG essentially has it's own forum, and I ask that we try to keep the RPG as separate as possible from the rest of the game, unless ALL citizens agree to participate.

There will be a new registry, so your first action once you check out this new forum should be to register. For now, just put n/a for city or leave it blank. It would also be best to leave past mandates out of these posts, though they might need to be included in the RPG forum.

were gettin our own forum for banking?!?
yay!!

ps- past mandates will be a must for calculation of pension.
and i mean ALL past mandates
and for those of you who dont know,

10GPT standard pay

+5 for pres

+4 for Leader and Vice Pres

+3 for Deputies, chatreps and govonors

+2 for non-goverment poistions(IE: Citizen regisry, Citizen Honors)

+2 for Honored Citizens

+1 for mayors and other low goverment poistions.

This, of course, will be in effect for the second game. But a small pension will be for people from this game.

Pension: for this game
Using the previously stated gpt chart, find how many GPT you would make for this game. Take this and multiply it by one point five. Round up if you get a decimal. If you are retireing (please post if so), multiply by 2. For one turn, place this in your bank.
NOTE: This is only for people who would have earned more then 10gpt.
Starting Balance- 20gold

Top Bottom