NEW GAME - Apocalypse

Ok, I know this will be a pain for me, but since I'm the admin it needs to be done.

Everyone please send me both the latest file they have received and the latest file that they have sent on. Once I've determined for sure whose turn it is supposed to be, I will try to contact them directly, and if they don't respond I will play their turn until they contact me or we find a substitute.

arangarx at hotmail dot com

Sent: Apocalypse_BC-3825_to_Game_Addy
Received: Apocalypse_BC-3825_to_mabeco

For some reason I didn't get notified that there were replies to this.

As I said, the last ones I received was BC-3850, on Feb 18th, and I sent it on the same day.

I was waiting for everyone to reply. Thing about these forums is...supposedly you're only informed of the next post after your last post.

I'll look through what has been sent to me and the responses on the forum and see if we can get this train back on the rails.

Ulfang, it seems that gothik has had issues getting emails to you. He's going to try resending it to gav_rocks hotmail com.

Hopefully everyone is still around and we can get this going again.

More news on the front: It seems that ulfang's email is rejecting gothik's as spam...Ulfang, is there a chance you accidentally marked his email as spam?

Guys, I'll be in vacations from March 21st to March 30th, but I'm bringing my laptop with me.
So, keep turns falling into on my mailbox and whenever possible and get wireless connection I'll keep playing.

Ulfang, it seems that gothik has had issues getting emails to you. He's going to try resending it to gav_rocks hotmail com.

Hopefully everyone is still around and we can get this going again.

More news on the front: It seems that ulfang's email is rejecting gothik's as spam...Ulfang, is there a chance you accidentally marked his email as spam?

Nope I checked my junk folder and there's nothing in there!? I was getting them before though so don't know what has changed. Maybe the lastest file should be sent to gavmundo@gmail.com so we can continue?

Hey all. Sorry this game just died off like that. I was really disappointed.:(:(

Just wanted to see if any of you would be interested in another game, preferably one that doesn't die at one player lol. It would be my friend Kryan and I and then probably a couple more who are interested. I'm thinking something along the lines of 2v2 or FFA. I'm posting this here first, before I make a new post for it.

We will use the pbem emailer to make sure that emails get where they are supposed to go and everyone knows whose turn it is. I will probably also assign pseudo generic names and passwords so that if someone has to be replaced they can.

Let me know what you all think :)

Top Bottom