• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Game Crashing Bug With Leaderpass.

Halira

Chieftain
If you open trade and diplomacy svreen with any other civ you will see the denounce button is bugged out and showing the filename instead of deounce. Game typically crashes shortly after seeing this. This bug is being reported by multiple users on youtube.

I've got the same... it only seems to cause a crash if you scroll down the options to it.

There's also a similar weirdly named message when you open up the city state menu but that doesn't appear to cause an issue.

Same here. Not only i still can't have leader pass for free (i have anthology) and now this!:eek2: The game is now unplayable until they can fix this.:cry: I read somewhere that the bug may not occur if you play with Rise and Fall instead of Gathering Storm...i haven't tried yet...but this is nonsense!:cringe:
I already have a ticket opened with 2k for my inability to redeem leader pass for free, next time i get a response i might add this bug to my "list" of complaints!:gripe:

The reply I received from 2k...

Thank you for reaching out to us at 2K Support. My name is Max and I will be assisting you. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with Civilization VI for Nintendo Switch.

After looking into this I see the appropriate team has been notified of the issue. While I won't be able to provide further updates on this report we appreciate you reaching out to us to make sure we know about it. It's important to work with community members such as yourself to make sure Civilization VI is at its best.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know. Otherwise I will now be closing your ticket at this time.

Kind Regards,
2K Max
Customer Support

Responding only to say I have been receiving the same glitch in the diplomacy screen for the last 3 weeks. At first, I thought it was just one of my save files was corrupted, but now playing as Kupe I have had multiple crashes within just 60 minutes in different games. As I see it, the only way to play the game for now is to avoid the diplomacy screen.

I think the problem comes when you move to the broken denounce option. Which seems easy to avoid, but sometimes if you're scrolling through the leaders list it accidentally moves on to and crashes the game.

What I've found is that if you move left/right on the diplomacy menus before scrolling through the leaders this doesn't seem to happen. Which isn't ideal but at least stops the crashes.

Unfortunately there's so much text in the various screens that are unreadable because of bugs it makes working out what they mean, especially late game, next to impossible for an experienced player, let alone a beginner.

So I've just started my first game with the Monopolies and Corporation mode. Randomly leaders will just offer to give me loads of goodies for no reason (tens of GPT + great works) - I don't have a particularly terrifying army or anything out of the ordinary and have never had the AI do this to me for

This seems pretty buggy - but on top of this when the screen loads up offering me this stuff you can't simply accept (or reject it) you've got to mash buttons until it will allow you to respond.

Anyone else seen this?

So I've just started my first game with the Monopolies and Corporation mode. Randomly leaders will just offer to give me loads of goodies for no reason (tens of GPT + great works) - I don't have a particularly terrifying army or anything out of the ordinary and have never had the AI do this to me for

This seems pretty buggy - but on top of this when the screen loads up offering me this stuff you can't simply accept (or reject it) you've got to mash buttons until it will allow you to respond.

Anyone else seen this?
I have very rarely seen it. When it does happen, it seems to happen extreme lategame and when you dominate culturally over everyone but have cultural victory turned off. It can sometimes crash the game when they make these offers.

Top Bottom