New Name - 3rd Trimming!

Which name do you like for the new nation, if a new name is to be used?

• Phoentasia

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Phan

• Fanatic (translated to our tribe language)

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Netkurre / Netkurrian

• Tziephczia

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
This is the third in a series of polls to thin the list of possible contestants in the New Nation Name Poll. Four names were brought forward from the last trimming poll. One of those names (Fan), had its spelling changed to Phan. Phan's citizens would be called Phanatics. Also one new contender, Tziephczia was added, as I had mistakenly left this suggested name off the last list.

Again, please keep in mind that if the option "Fanatic (translated to our tribe language)" is the final winner and we also chose the option "random" in the "which civ to play" poll, we will not be able to name our Nation until the game begins.

This poll will stay open for one day.

There was a 2nd trimming? I didn't see it. ;)

Ok, I found the other 2. Don't know how I missed them. :)

Go Tziephczia! Ich bin ein Tziephczian! :D

I'm shocked that PDX didn't make the final cut. What is wrong with you people???? ;-)

You can't be THAT shocked Bill. Not even you voted for PDX on the last trimming...

I thibk Fanatic is too original. I said Tziephczia, but I do not know why. I don't even know what it means.

Originally posted by Cyc
You can't be THAT shocked Bill. Not even you voted for PDX on the last trimming...

I missed that second vote, I didn't even realize we were on to our third one until just now.

Looks like I picked a bad week to quit drinkin'....

Hmm....lets see Tieph......Tzeip.....Ztieph....I cant even spell that one.
Phoenatasia......Wasnet that a russian princess??
Phan??!!.......Nah
Netkurre.......No coments
Only Fanatic left then....wonder what that is in Babylonian.

Top Bottom