• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New PBEM Game from bronze to nano

Hmmm all of you are suspiciuosly silent... Since I am the last in line may I hope I will get the save file in 20 GMT as it was planned?

well all there is to do is build city and automate worker :p
So it should go around quickly.

I still haven't received the file and I can bet I won't receive it in next 1 hour...
ehhh

Okay man waiting for it :) I was just about going to sleep :)

lol and yeah never automate your workers especially in the begining lol

Whaaaaat? Well now that wrong guy will be able to see my starting position :mad:

nwm I just played it and sending to Rekelon to start new turn. Just do not forget to play it next time. :) I understand you are busy writing your story and trolling on LUE :) but I don't want to spend the rest of this year in ancient era :)

Aye, using automation for your workers is bad. If I would have done that, it would mine my cows.

By the way, im a RED germany!! It wil be cool to see red panzer.(if I last that long..)

MSTK said:
No, he is fair. I trust him.

Besides, I don't remember what it was... :D

I just noticed that it asked for someone other than me, so I clicked on quit game and sent the right one on to rcoutme... :crazyeye:

BTW, I'll have a kickin' settler factory... :goodjob:

Well, turn 2 has been sent on to Swissy now.

Gnarfflinger said:
Besides, I don't remember what it was... :D

I just noticed that it asked for someone other than me, so I clicked on quit game and sent the right one on to rcoutme... :crazyeye:

BTW, I'll have a kickin' settler factory... :goodjob:

Woah! It seems as if everyone has either a cattle, tons of bonus grassland, or freshwater nearby. I myself have all of them.

Was this map made this way?

Top Bottom