• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New PBEM Game from bronze to nano

I got a rock.
--Charlie Brown in Charlie Brown's Halloween

I got one stack of wheat, that's all.

Weird. Gnarff is after me and I sent it to him.

EDIT: Who is going to say they got a crappy start? I doubt anyone will.

When was this? There was a turn waiting for me when I logged on at 9 pm...

I got a crappy start. I only have 3 bonus shield a river and a wheat...

lol

woh i think that i got the best start, i got iron, horses, fur, wine, grapes all within my capital city :D

nah just joking, the map was randomly generated and we are using a large map not a giant in order so i didnt have to edit it in editor.

All you need to know about my start location is that I got a coast and a river so Fear The Vikings :p

MSTK where is the file? It was a pure accident I wasn't asleep last time and was able to play my turn and it won't happen tonight. So be so kind to play your turn and send me the damn game...

is there a fault with the time slots?

I did say for ppl to point out any mistakes

I have the game, but can't play my turn right now. My modem is not working after a Lightning strike last night. The computer I'm using right now doesn't have a working A: drive, so I can't transfer the file. This computer is so old, it won't run civ 3 either...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

is there anyway that you could transfer your modem from your old pc and swap it for the one that got broken?

I have a band-aid solution, and have played and sent the game to rcoutme. But I may have bigger concerns--it now turns itself off on it's own from time to time...

on to Lost Knight.

Interesting that the zip rcoutme sent to me was empty and today Hotail started its automatic anti-virus service. Perhaps the zip was cleaned on the way out.

My report on my trun.

I cliked on next turn!!

And by the way, when you look at the best 5 city, Berlin is first wooohooo!! Ok, its only because it is in alphabetical order,but still I rules!!!

don't worry I will rename it to Istanbul I as soon as I can :D

waiting for a file...

Top Bottom