New pitboss

Paused for Sinimusta and possibly his adversary. Anyone is free to unpause and play, but just re-pause before leave.

yes but it will then need re paused after I exit.

Edit: signing out. It will have to wait until later.

There is 12 hours left on the clock, that should be enough time.

Yes there was but I need to ask for a rewind.

I couldn't un pause the game 8 hours ago and no body was around to do it for me.

When it was un paused, It should been my turn to play but Sinimusta has jumped in and played his turn regardless.

Perhaps he hasn't looked at this thread. Did he not notice I hadn't finished my turn.

Oh man, sorry. I just thought after all this time you would have already played. Should have paid closer attention. But there was no combat during the turn, maybe you could just double-move me next turn or change the turn order? I'm also ok with reload if you insist.

What save do I reload to in that case? Remember that a save is generated on someone's log in. Can I use Sinimusta's, or have you logged in again after you played your turn Sini?

The last Classical Hero's save would be ok I think.

Done.

Note that this means you'll have to replay, classical hero, if you did anything during that login.

It also means he will have to un pause it. It is paused atm due to 2 metra responded to pause request earlier.

Then what do you call extorting tribute of about 150 Gold from someone with your giant elepult stack next to his borders in exchange for peace, then turning around and selling that giant elepult stack to a third player who uses it straight away to attack the player who just thought he bought himself security?

Selling the last armed man is never a good idea :goodjob:

Oh man, I'm going to need a pause again. Could we extend the turn lenght to 36 hours? It's just that with this turn split I'm having this situation a lot: I can't play during the evening because of the turn split and in the morning I'm busy so I have no time before coming back home from uni again. Otherwise I'm probably going to need these pauses a lot.

I hate to be constantly asking for pauses but I'll need one too during the next weekend, it's bad time also for my usual sub. I should be able to play on Friday evening/night and Sunday evening.

Seconding sinimusta here, I have no idea how often I'll be able to play over the next few days.

I'd just like to ask that whatever terrible things are happening to your civ, in the interest of game balance for the rest of us (those of us who aren't killing you), please try to put up as good a defense as you can.

Giving up (or letting the AI have your civ) means whoever took advantage of you gets to run away with the game.

Giving up (or letting the AI have your civ) means whoever took advantage of you gets to run away with the game.

No, it means the guy who took advantage of the guy who took advantage of me gets to run away with the game, that's a mighty big difference.

Top Bottom