New pitboss

Yeah I third an increase to the turn times, we do have 2 turn splits going on and if knoedel is struggling for time to play anyway it will put a fair bit of pressure on my play windows which are a little stretched anyway ATM.

Probably is better for balance if you play out the game, sorry that you feel a bit annoyed with it. It was too good an offer to refuse though!

Probably is better for balance if you play out the game, sorry that you feel a bit annoyed with it. It was too good an offer to refuse though!

Yeah, I don't blame you, I'd probably have acted the same way in your situation. While I am going to do my best to fight you I will still be laughing from beyond the grave when you eventually turn on your northern neighbor and defeat him with his own units. This is as good a point as any for me to congratulate you on your inevitable victory.

For anyone who might be listening in on this conversation, Sumeria is extremely lightly defended at the moment, not that I'd like to give any of his neighbors any ideas. :mischief:

War now between Portugal and India.

Makes the turn order a bit more complex but for what little time it will last I reckon it's liveable.

As I said earlier I'm going to need a pause during the weekend until Sunday evening. Sry for the inconvenience.

Can I just say, as a parting comment.

In my view the map was not balanced at all, nor lived up to its stated objectives.

I cant comment on your specific map situation before I actually see it. I can only say from what I saw so far of this map, it is fairly balanced giving opportunities to all players I saw.

I cant comment on your specific map situation before I actually see it. I can only say from what I saw so far of this map, it is fairly balanced giving opportunities to all players I saw.

Rush nearby ninja or get consumed later :D

Ugh, the new turn arrived right as I went to bed and because I overslept a bit I have no time to play it before uni, which means it will be another seven hours at least before I can play. Has the turn timer been increased yet actually? If not things might get a little close for Really Evil Muffin as he has to play after me.

gg Imp, nice move at the end there

Well I quite literally had nothing to lose so I might as well take a risk and whip a Galley while that island was undefended.

GG Imp. Thats what I call spirit.

It might be quite early still from emotional side, but how pitboss looks to you? Did you enjoyed playing your first pitboss and if you would play others next?

Top Bottom